8.

Becky's PoV
Oh god freen is ready to get married with me. How can I say to her about that night. It's really running round my head. I saw Nop and mom coming so I left the room its really weird here. I was sitting on the bench outside hospital. I couldn't breathe properly remembering about that night. Nop then came out after a while.

He said "Becky are you ok?"

I said "Not really."

He said "Phi wants to marry you just accept it. Don't think too much."

I couldn't answer him well he knows. That night a month a ago.
Flashback
I completed my work in hospital. Phi Nam,Tee and Nop with his boyfriend came near the hospital. They said me and Yuki to join them. I didn't know where they were going but I joined them.

They took us to a club. I really don't like these kind of place. But they dragged me inside.

I was observing Nop's boyfriend Sky was staring me since we came to the club. I was wearing a casual dress and I felt weird of him staring at me. They all drunk alcohol including Nop.

I just ordered orange juice. Sky gave me the juice. Nop nodded to take it so I just took it. Every one was already drowsy due to drinks. I was drinking the juice. Suddenly I felt drowsy too even though I didn't drink. I excused myself to washroom.

I was walking suddenly someone pulled me to a private room in the club. I couldn't defend myself. But I tried hard to push him. He trowed me on the bed. I couldn't get up I was so drowsy. He started to kiss me on my lips and forced me. I was pushing but it was too late.

He already removed my dress I couldn't look at him. I couldn't see his face clearly. He did that to me forcefully. After a long pain I got unconscious. Nop entered the room and saw his own boyfriend doing stuff like that.

He bet him hard. I got up due to noise. I covered my body with blanket and held my head it was paining a lot. Phi Nam came inside the room. She saw me in that state. I hugged and started to cry. I really felt drowsy and again lost my consciousness. Next day I was in hospital and they all surrounded me.

Phi Nam said "We are sorry Becky it happened very soon. I was not able to help you."

Tears fell from my eyes. My private parts hurted a lot. I even had bleeding. Tears were not stopping from my eyes.

Then Nop came in and said "Becky I have put him in jail don't worry mom won't spare him."

I finally said "Nop please don't say this to mom and dad they are already suffering a lot I don't want them to suffer even more."

Nop said "Ok Becky but my mom knows it already."

Aunt came in she said "Ok Becky I'll not say it to my sister you said right they are already in pain. But Becky I'll take care of him I'll ruin him." She then hugged me and comforted me. After mom it was her who always treats me like her daughter. She took care of me for a week in hospital and Nop is my very good brother. He felt guilty that it was his boyfriend who did that to me.

Coming back to reality

Nop said "I'm sorry Becky."

I said "It was not your fault Nop don't be. And about marriage I can't assure about my relationship. I'm still very afraid of someone touching. I can't sleep well after that night and I keep myself in a dark room. I can't even cry on my mom shoulder."

I started to cry but Mom came out so I wiped away the tears . When it was already noon. I went to look Freen. I sat on sofa far away from her so that she could not see my sad face. But she observed and asked "What is the matter Becky."

I didn't reply her. After a while she said "Becky get me discharged I have to see dad its been long time."

I just nodded and went out to ask for discharge sheet of Freen. I called mom and said Freen would be discharged in the morning and went back with food towards her. I put on a straight face and fed her. She didn't speak a word nor me. She completed her meal and went to sleep. I simply sat on sofa and thought deeply.

.............