31.

I went to pick up becky. I was really tensed as Becky's internship was over and today was her last working day.
I was in a dilemma whether to ask her or just say no to chief but I wish to go. Shall I just go and come back after a week. Or shall I inform mom. Ha many thoughts were running in my head when Becky said "Freen are you ok."

I just nodded. She said "Are you pressured because of work?"

I said "No Becky but there is something I want to say but will you agree?"

She said "what is it Freen?"

I said "My happiness after you."

She said "Say it clearly."

I said "First promise me you'll let me do it."

She just sighed and said "ok now say me."

I said "Now you have said ok latter you can't sulk."

She said "Ok come on say me."

I said "I have to go back to my work. Only for a week there is an emergency please let me go. I'll promise I'll return safely and try to come fast."

She didn't say anything she just turned her face and looked outside window. I didn't speak until we reached home. I went to open her door and saw she was tearing. I felt hurt for a moment its because of me.

We went inside our room. I locked the door and hugged her from behind. I said "Please Becky Just a week I'll be back."

She still didn't reply. So I said "Ok I'll just say no to my chief. If you are that sad."

She turned towards me wiping her tears. She said "Freen I love you."

She then hugged me. I didn't understand why she said that now. I said "I love you too bb."

She said "If you are wishing to go then I'll manage just for a week right. Fine but promise me you'll be safe for me and our baby."

I said "I promise you babe."

I sat on my knees and kept my hand on her belly and said "my baby don't worry about daddy. She'll be back in a week with lots of energy and love. After coming back I'll get you and your momi a gift ok."

And I hugged her belly. She kept her hands on my head creasing my hairs. I love her a lot. I would surly miss her for a week. After she has agreed everyone agreed and I took leave from Nop for a week.

Becky's PoV
I felt my heart is going far away from me when she said it. Even though its for a week I feel like years and I feel very scared to send her. She has lot of marks on her body and its even very deep cuts. So many bullets. Oh I can't explain more than this. But she says she is happy to do that.

I let her go as I promised her. Love is not holding someone to ourselves we should let them be what they want to because I loved her for what she is and not what I want her to be.

I pray god she'll be fine. This was last night with her and we would be far for a week. She says she won't take phone with her. I can't even speak. She fed me dinner and we were back to room.

I acted to be normal but there was a huge feeling in my heart. While we slept I hugged her tight. I wanted her to be with me for ever like this. I don't know how I'll sleep from tomorrow without her.

Who will feed me? Who will take care of me like her? Who will text me if I have done me lunch and dinner? And whom will I hug? My tears were flowing but I hid it from her.

She fell asleep and after that even I went to sleep. In the morning when I woke up there was no one on the bed. I know she is gone. Its just a week but why does it hurt like hell god please keep her safe.

I kept my hand on my belly and said "my baby don't worry a lot daddy will be fine."

.........