43.

In the morning I thought to meet Kirk. Becky said "Freen please stay with me whole day tomorrow."

I said "No Becky I have office work."

She said "Freen it's weekend. Please stay."

I said "Becky I have a bit of work I'll be with you on Sunday ok. Please don't force."

She said "Ok" and hugged me while sleeping. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep after so many days. In the morning I woke up and saw Becky still sleeping. I went out without making noise. No one was still awake so I left peacefully.

I met Kirk in a restaurant where that incident happened. He was already there talking to manager and checking cctv footage. I had no idea who did this. But couldn't find anything of that day. It was all deleted. He scolded to the manager for irresponsibility.

But we can't do anything now I said "Kirk could it be Sarah?"

Kirik said "Maybe."

I took my things and left in anger I went towards Sarah's home. When I went there nocked the door. She opened it. I saw her and my anger bust out. I held her cheeks tightly and pushed her to the wall. I said "Hey why are you back of me and Becky?"

She said "Fre..n its hurting please stop." I realised the small girl watching us so I left her and went behind. She said in relief "Freen I never did it. If you're married I'm the most happiest person I'll never think of hurting you. No matter what you are my love."

I said "love? What do you mean?"

She said "means like a friend. Ok but I'm really happy for you and Becky so don't doubt me."

Her eyes were not lying and I knew she was telling truth. The small girl came and hugged her mother. I said "well sorry to scare you little one."

The girl was still scared and hid behind her mother. Sarah said "Fon go aunt is not bad ok."

Her name is Fon? But why her name starts with mine. I gave her a chocolate in my Pocket and said "I'm sorry Fon I was bit angry don't worry I'll not hurt you or your mom."

Then the girl took chocolate and hugged me to say thank you. She was as cute as her mother. Then Sarah held my hand and said "Freen never think I'll do something like this please I'm not that kind of person you know me well."

I just nodded and came out of the home. Just on the way my tire got punctured. As I came out someone attacked me. I didn't know I escaped and hit him nicely he didn't say who sent him so I gave him to Kirik to enquire about it by giving him 3rd degree torchere.

As I came home,
Becky was sitting and seeing something on her phone she looked sad so I asked "Becky what happened ?"

She said "where were you Freen?"

I said "I was in office why Becky?"

She said "Nothing I just want to sleep."

I don't know why she behaved that way. Well why I'm not mad at Sarah is that it was never her fault. It was my mom who blackmailed Sarah's dad to marry her to someone. Initially I was not aware of the fact and I always hated myself for loving her. But as I came to know about it I was so mad at my mom and I left the home.

I never said this to anyone only mom knows about it so she feels guilty now but however now Becky is my life and I'll love her no matter what?

Becky's PoV
I was just watching TV when I got notification from a unknown number. I opened it and found some photos in which Freen was holding Sarah's hands and she even hugged her daughter. My eyes couldn't believe it even when I asked her where she was she just lied me.

I'm feeling jealous as well as angry on her but I don't want to show it. So I pretended to sleep even though I couldn't sleep. Why did she lie to me. Is there something she is hiding from me. What is that?

..........