30.

Freen's PoV
Becky went to get freshen up and I waited for her. Today I wore a white delegate girl suit. Of course Nop bought me. After all I have got a very good brother.

Becky came after a while wearing her normal white doctor court. She sat beside me and again I fed her. She whispered in my ears "Freen you look extra girly today."

I said "well Becky you look like a baby every day."

She said "Freen stop teasing me I'm a adult now and today I'll eat on my own."

I said "Becky you're still a kid yes know mom." I looked towards mom to nod yes and of course she did. Becky pouted like kid and said "Mom you should take my side."

Mom said "Becky its true that you're are a kid still."

She said "Mom.."

I was about to feed her but she took her plate and ate by herself. I said "Becky ok you're not kid now let me feed you."

She said "No I can eat by my own."

I let her eat as she was like a angry bird. After eating I said "Ok then lets go."

She said "I can go by my own Tee will pick me I had already texted Yuki."

I said "Becky don't be mad na I'm sorry. You are adult now not a kid anymore so come with me."

Again the stubborn kid said "No I'm not." By then Tee came. She said "Hi buddy why is your wife mad at you today. Did you do anything?"

I said "Stop it Tee she is just sulking like a small kid and I'm going bye."

I left quite angry. Was it really a mistake to call her kid. She is right like small baby and she sulks so fast.
The whole day went unwell. I couldn't lean anything properly as Becky didn't reply my texts nor picked my calls.

Yhe said "Hey Freen why do you look down did you fight with your wife." I nodded yes.

She said "Oh just ask her sorry and give some flowers she like she will be very happy see."

I nodded with happiness. After work hours I went to near by tulips flower shop and buy her pink tulips and I even bought her favourite milk tea with pad thai.

I went to her hospital. She was already outside and was waiting for tee. I ran towards her holding flowers and gave it to her. I said "Sorry my love I'll not say you that again please come with me." I made a puppy eyes. She took the flowers and followed me.

I opened the car door for her and she sat in. I gave her the food I bought and she said "Thank you Freen I have forgiven you."

I nodded with big smile on my face. I took her home and saw Nop reaching before us. He said "Phi I need to talk to you." I nodded and Becky went inside.

Nop said "Phi are you ok with the work if anything is wrong you can say me."

I said "Nop be professional I'm just your employee and no need to worry about me."

He said "But phi I need to take care..."

I cut his words and said "Nop don't worry. Just leave it lets have dinner now."

He shook his head and we went in as usual every thing was happening fine in life. Becky belly was growing and she has got bump by now its already 3months. Don't know how this months vanished. Its because of her . We fight talk and love each other at the end of the day.

Every thing was going as usual but then one day evening while I was about to leave my company.I got a call from my chief.

He said "Agent 7 hope you are doing great I need you for a week there is a emergency I need you to handle will you be available."

Oh I want to go but Becky what about her. I said "when should I be there?"

He said "By Tomorrow Morning. Can you make it. I need immediate reply. A yes or know."

I said "Can I call you back chief."

..........