24.

After a long sleep I woke up and Becky was nowhere found. So I got up and checked in bathroom but she was not there. I freshen up and went out to see her. But she was nowhere in home and even Nop was missing.

Becky PoV
I thought a lot on what gift to give my wife on wedding. Oh ya soon to be wife. Then I got a idea. So I woke up early and said Nop to help me in buying the gift anyway it's a surprise and I know she will love it.

After we reached to our shop. I got calls from Freen. I picked and said "Hello."

She said "Where are you Becky I'm worried. You didn't say me anything."

I said "Freen I'm out with Nop I just wanted to meet my friend Yuki."

She said "You would have said me I would have taken you."

I said "Its ok Freen get more rest tomorrow is our wedding and help mom and aunt prepare things I'll manage."

She said "ok take care and drive safe."

I said "Ok Freen bye."

I hung the call. We finished buying her gift and I said Nop to keep it secret and safe until the next day. Ya our wedding I'm so excited and nervous. I have never been so nervous.

I came back home in the evening. Freen was standing near the gate as though she was waiting for us. I said "Freen why are you waiting for us."

She said "I'm not waiting for you. Some order is coming so mom sent me to bring it. I'm helping her as you said."

I felt little bad as she was not waiting for me. We went inside. Freen came behind us holding a parcel . I went straight to the room as I was so exhausted. I washed up myself and came out. Freen was already in the room. I went and just slept I didn't speak.

But she said "Becky I was really waiting for you and I missed you so much today."

I said "Freen I'm feeling so much nervous because of wedding."

She hugged while sleeping beside me. She said "Becky even I'm tensed I'm also doing it for the first time. Don't worry everything will be alright."

I just nodded my head and hugged her while sleeping very close to her that her breath was falling on my face. I buried my head under her neck and she just hugged me . We both faced each other and I used her shoulder as my pillow and went into a deep sleep.

Next day I woke up to see my today's bride face so sweet and beautiful. She is sleeping like a queen and I lost looking her face. After a few minutes of staring she woke up. She look exhausted so I asked "What happened my wife didn't you sleep."

She said "No Becky I'm feeling so much excited that I couldn't sleep the whole night."

I said "What? You said me to stay calm but you are the one that excited."

She said "Becky its easy to say others but when it comes to us we become weak."

I said "Ok wife please rest for some more time until we leave for the place and I'll wake you up once I get freshed up."

She just nodded and went to sleep. I washed myself and came out. She was still in deep sleep so I didn't bother her much. I went out and saw mom and aunt busy in preparing things for wedding and Nop and uncle were keeping all things in car for us to travel now Freen has to get ready so I went in and said "Freen wake up you have to get fresh up now. All are already ready."

She woke up and went straight to the washroom. I waited for her. Nop came inside the room while I was busy with my phone. He said "Becky is all set?"

I just nodded and said "5min Freen will be ready by then."

He nodded and said "Please make it fast time is going."

I nodded by then Freen came out in casual wear and we left the home for the venue.

......