20.

I said "I do pray god that you're wish be true. But I'll love my child so matter what gender it is."

She nodded and said "Becky it's our baby don't say as it's my baby. You know I fell weird."

I said "Sorry my love I didn't mean it anyway I'm hungry let's go."

I really was hungry and I didn't say it on a purpose. I really do love her and I'll never let baby know that she is not her parent.

Now we are on the dining table. She is sitting beside me. We are sitting on chair set up on sand. The view was beautiful. I eat prawns and different fishes. It was really good.

I didn't eat by myself. It was freen who fed me. She took out the thrones in the fishes carefully and fed me like a small kid but I like this side of her where I need not work hard. She is spoiling me very much but I want her to do this for the whole life.

After having a great day we went home . All family members were sitting on sofa and watching a movie. Freen said "Oh all are watching what? All have gathered here means there is something special."

Nop said "Phi we know where you went so what happened looks like Becky already.."

Freen said "Nop you already said it? You.."

Mom and aunt held each other hands and giggled. Dad said "Freen it's ok we are family so what happened are you guys together?"

I became very shy in this conversation. Freen said "Dad yes becky said she does love me and my feet is not on the ground from then."

Now I wanted to hide myself somewhere. How can she openly say that. Mom came towards me and said "Becky happy birthday. And thank you for making Freen such happy. I have not seen this happiness for so many years."

I said "Mom please."

Aunt said "Freen even thanks to you that Becky is happy after so many days."

We both held our hands together. Aunt gave me some box and opened it for me. It was a diamond necklace. It looked so expensive. She said "Becky this is for you."

I said "But aunt I can't take this expensive..."

Aunt said "Becky you know I always wanted girl child I was happy that freen was there but she always wanted to be like a boy. And I thought to give this to Nop's wife but he has a boyfriend. So you have to take it and be my daughter."

I just nodded and said "Auntie I'll be your daughter in law."

We all laughed. The necklace was too beautiful. It matched with my wedding gown. Dad said "Becky I hope wedding will go on well. I also have a gift for you and Freen I'm gifting a car."

Freen said "Why all are hurry to give our wedding gift we still have the wedding day left."

I nodded it was true why so urgency in giving there gifts. Mom said "Freen its because I don't think on your wedding day we can talk like this there is so much work and you will be busy with your wife after all."

They again giggled. Mom gave some keys to freen. Freen was so happy that she hugged mom and kissed her cheek. She said "Thank you mom this is my favourite. You know I wanted this bike for such a long time I'm so crazy of bikes. Thank you thank you so much mom."

I have never seen freen such happy for anything. It's after all a bike. But it was her dream bike. Now I'm wondering what gift to give her on the wedding day.

......