42.

Freen grabbed my hand and ate. I fed her. But she ate only little then. She fed me. I said "Freen please calm down. I know you are hurt but keep your health."

Freen didn't answer she just fed me and I also fed her a bit with great difficulty. I said "Well now take your
Medicine."

Freen didn't respond. So I said "Baby now you'll not get your medicine and rest."

Freen again grabbed medicine from my hand and took it. Aunt was having tears in her eyes finally I made her eat.

But after this incident Freen was totally changed. A month passes by. She was well but she didn't smile nor talk to me like before. She was always in her own world. I was the one who always forced her to talk. But she always make sure I'm fed by her and baby is growing healthy.

I couldn't see Freen like this I wanted to bring back the old joyful Freen who used to talk a lot. She didn't even speak to bonbon properly. She was getting used to her life with office. She came late at night but make sure I eat. I know she was skipping her meals.

She had become skinny. I made her eat in the morning but she still didn't eat in the afternoon nor in the night. I used to wait for her but she warned me to sleep early. I just obeyed for my baby's health.

She was getting uncontrollable on her emotions. I cannot see her this way. I was cured with my night mares because of her but now she is suffering. Mom is also in the same condition but as she stays in home I make her happy by talking to her about baby and how to take care of it.

Freen didn't sleep with me from that night. She was sleeping with mom. I understand her so I agreed to sleep alone. One day in the night I felt pain in my stomach. I screamed out loud. It was so painful in my uterus. It's common in this month but I couldn't bear it. Freen came running towards the room.

She held my hairs and said "What happened Becky?"

I couldn't speak my tears fell from my eyes. She rubbed my hair and aunt and mom where already there. By that time my pain was gone. Freen helped me to sit.

Freen asked again "Are you ok Becky what was that?"

Mom said "Its fine freen just a normal pain not to worry."

She said "Mom but she was crying."

I said "Freen it's common I just couldn't bear it. It will be ok don't worry."

She said "Ok Becky now I can't leave you alone I'll also share the pain."

I said "Freen you have yours don't need to take mine."

She hugged me after a long time and I felt safe in her arms. I missed her a lot. Baby kicked me again and Freen could feel it so she just smiled. I kissed her cheeks and said "I missed you a lot."

Mom and Aunt went from the room after I kissed may be they were shy. I kissed her again. She said "Becky now you sleep."

I said " No Freen I won't get to see you in the morning so I want to just stay like this ."

Freen said "I'm sorry Becky I really forgot about you. Please forgive me."

I said " No need of sorry Freen I can understand your pain. Well I love you."

I felt happy after hearing those words after long time. I said "I love you too." I hugged her. We both slept together and I was so happy to see my Freen back.

Freen's PoV
I know I was not giving attention to Becky and she was sad but now I'll take care of her. I totally forgot about that incident in the restaurant. I have to ask Kirk whether he has deal with it. I'm becoming dad in a month and I lost my dad. It hurts me a lot but I can't be like this forever I should change myself for my loved once.

.............

Injustice जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें