40.

Becky's PoV
I made her sleep and went out for a walk with Nop. She is stubborn and won't listen to me until I say it harsh. I saw her talking to Sarah and of course I heard them even though I pretended I didn't.

Sky is really her brother. I talked to Nop. I said "Nop I'm worried about Freen."

He said "What happened to phi is she fine. I heard about yesterday what was that?"

He was so confused and had so many questions. Well I would like to answer everything as he has the right to know.

I said "Nop Freen is getting well but I heard her speak to Sarah."

Nop nodded and said "Becky please trust phi she is not that kind of person."

I said "I'm not doubting her but I heard her say Sky is Sarah's brother so I was bit worried."

He said "What? Really ."

I nodded he was silent for a few minutes. As we reached the park I sat down as couldn't walk away longer. Nop tied bonbon to a pole and sat beside me.

He said "Well becky I don't know about it?"

I said "And yesterday someone done it on purpose and Freen is finding out whom it was. I was really scared yesterday. If Freen was not there don't know what would've happened. But she didn't sleep the whole night thinking who did it?"

Nop sighed in tense and said "Becky I'll help phi to find the person I'll use my powers."

I said "Thank you Nop you're such a good brother."

He nodded and smiled. He said "Fine lets go now ."

I nodded and we went to home. Freen was still sleeping so I sat in the living room. Mom came towards me and said "Tell me details of yesterday."

Of course I couldn't hide anything from a cop so I said everything I know. She took a deep sigh and hugged me as my tears fell.

She said "don't worry Becky I'll find out the person."

I just hugged her and laid my head on her shoulder. She kept her hand on my belly and said "Let baby and you be safe first. Don't go out very often walk here in the garden and whatever you want ask Nop he will buy you."

I just nodded as I knew the risk. Why will someone be behind me? Or was it behind Freen. I was so confused and tensed. I said "Mom I'm just worried about Freen let her also stay in home."

Mom said "First let her recover then I know she will be fine."

I said "But mom risk is there know."

Mom said "But Becky she can manage she is much stronger then you think."

I said "I just want her safe mom. If something happens to her I can't bare."

Mom nodded and hugged me she said "even I can't bare Becky she is my daughter but I should let her solve the problem first and I'll be with her don't worry."

I nodded and my tears fell but I controlled it. Mom is still fit even though she is old. She can still fight and save her daughters. Of course Freen is like her mother.

Freen woke up after a few minutes she came out. I saw her face which looked so pale and she looked week. Mom went near her to bring her as I was not ready to get up due to laziness of pregnancy. She came and say beside me. She didn't lean her back.

I said "Freen now come on let's go to hospital look at your face it looks so pale."

She said "I'm fine Becky don't worry."

I said "Ok then today I'll sleep with aunt as you are not feeling well and uncle is out of town."

She said "No what if I got pain in the night."

Mom said "I'll be there Freen let Becky rest she is also pregnant right."

She said "No mom let her sleep comfortably. I'll only sleep with aunt its fine."

I nodded. Even though I wanted to sleep with her she was really weak and what if I accidentally put my hands on her back she will be hurt so I was scared I wanted her to get well soon.

........