17.

Freen's PoV
What Nop has boyfriend? Why do I feel scared. I should be happy for him to move on. Is it because of Becky's incident. Oh I hope Nop loves someone who is good and not like the previous one.

Becky looked at me confused and said "Freen what are you thinking?"

I said "nothing."

She said ok and started to eat. I put all dishes in her plate and she ate. I put some dish. Becky immediately ran towards washroom. I felt worried so I ran behind her. She had omitting. Oh its because of pregnancy. Mom came behind us. She said " Becky are you fine?"

Becky said "I don't like that smell so I got omit mom."

Mom just nodded and said "Freen be careful now on. Don't put those food in her plate. And tomorrow meet doctor for her regular checkup they'll give her pills."

I just nodded. I rubbed Becky's back and took her to eat but she said "I can't eat anything now freen. I'm feeling giddy I'll lay down a bit."

I nodded and made her sleep for a while. I then went out. I was not in a mood to eat. So I said "mom I'll have a walk and come." Mom nodded. Becky had already slept. I was going by what I saw Nop kissing someone. Oh its Kirk. My eyes couldn't believe. I went towards them and said "Nop!"

They both parted from kiss and Nop saw me in shock with shy on his face. Kirk said "Freen? Why are you here at this time?"

I said "I should be asking you that."

Nop said "Phi you know him."

I just nodded and said "Nop I was scared when aunt said you were with your boyfriend. You know why right?"

Nop through his gestures said me to stop. I didn't. I said "Nop you should not hide anything from your lover just say it off."

Kirk said " Well Freen I know everything. About Becky and Nop's ex."

I said "How?"

He said "Freen don't forget I'm undercover agent. Its was easy for me to know. Don't worry I love your brother a lot."

I just nodded. Even though I couldn't digest what was happening. Then Kirk said "Nop when are we getting married."

I was shocked after hearing that I couldn't believe my ears. Nop said "Once our new home is completed we will my love."

Oh my brother such a romantic person. I didn't know. I feel like teasing him. 🤭

After that they gave a quick kiss on their lips and Nop came back home with me. He said "Phi when are you going to work in the company?"

I said "Nop since you have asked I'll say. I'm going work after this week wedding and you should treat me as normal employee in the company and should pay me fixed salaries like others."

He said "But Phi..."

I cut his words and said "No buts just do as I say or I'll search some other work suitable for me."

He just nodded. After a while I said "Nop can you give me your car for tomorrow?"

He said "Ok phi you can take it."

We went to home. I went back to my room. I didn't eat my dinner as Becky didn't eat. Then I slept beside her.

She looked so cute when she sleeps. Her lips I feel like kissing it. After seeing Nop and Kirk kissing each other I feel to kiss her too.

I kissed her lips hard. She then woke up. I started to undress her. I kissed her everywhere. She then undressed me. She puts her finger inside my pussy which is already wet. I morned loud. She puts her finger deeper and faster. Ahhgh it feels like heaven. I was about to come but I woke up.

Oh shit it was merely a dream. My centre was wet. Becky was still sleeping. I took my vibrator which I used when I was needy. I went straight to the bathroom.

......