4.

Now all gathered at the near by restaurant as usual. Becky was now more interested in hearing about Freen past. She said "Phi please say me everything about Freen and Sarah I want to know."

Nam asked "Wait how do you know about Sarah who said you. I have never said anything."

Becky said "I have Freen's dairy which I had not opened until now but yesterday by mistake it fell and I started to read."

Nam said "Oh that fussy write dairy as well? Ok how much do you know about them?"

Becky was about to say but order comes and waiter serves them. Kade said "First eat your food and we will visit hospital."

Becky said "Its waste you all are not allowed inside ICU. Only I can go as I'm a doctor now."

Tee said "Becky you are still intern."

Becky just smiled and all eat their food. After eating they all gathered in hospital. Now Freen was awake and was checked by the doctor. Doctor explained her condition to Becky. Freen didn't know Becky was her sister. She just thought she was a intern who would take care of her.

Now Freen was shifted into ward . All her friends came inside. Becky called her mother and the hospital people called her colleague.

Nam said "Hey Freen its not fare to run away like this. What happened if Sarah was not there however I was there your first love."

Becky who heard this was confused. She said "Phi what are you saying. Even you love Freen?"

Nam and others laughed but Freen said coldly "you are just an intern why are you interfering between friends stay out we will call you when required."

Nam said "Hey fuzzy why have you changed so much you never speak to anyone like this. And for your information she is your sister who your parents adopted."

Freen looked nam in confused face and look at Becky and said "You look like foreigner how did they adopt you?"

It was to harsh Becky could not bear and said in hanger "I'm better then you Freen who left mom and dad in that condition. You are a very bad daughter."

All her anger which she had kept until now came out at once Freen eyes were already tearing hearing those words Kate said "All of you go out let Freen take some rest. I'll stay with her."

Nam who understook took Becky and Tee outside she didn't speak a word until they reached out. Nam then said Becky "Please don't speak to her in that way she is hurt already don't make her hurt even more."

Becky said "I hate her Phi."

Nam said "Ok I'll say you everything about her come with me. Tee you leave I'll come later let Kate take care of Freen." They Nam took her to near by park.

Meanwhile in hospital
Freen's mom arrived she said "Baby how are you. I missed you so much. Please come back home. I'm really sorry for......"
Mom started to cry. Freen's eyes were also teary. She said "Mom I can't stay in home as I don't want to hurt you and dad more."

Mom said "You're hurting us more by staying away."

Freen said "but mom you already have a daughter to make you and dad happy be with her."

Mom said "You know when I first saw Becky I wanted her to be my daughter in law."

Freen said "What?..No."

Mom said "Yes Freen please marry Becky and stay with us."

Freen said "No mom I don't love her nor I know her. And I thought she was my sister as you adopted her."

Mom said "No Freen Becky is not your sister nor I adopted her to be your sister but to be your partner. She is such a cute and lovely girl. She can take care of you."

Freen said "Mom I can take care of myself and I don't want to have anyone in my life I can't trust anyone. And that girl she doesn't know how to talk to elders either."

Mom said "She is just angry on you because she loves me and your dad a lot. She has already considered us as her parents and we have considered her as our daughter in law. Freen just marry her. Its a request."

To be continued...........
_____________________