28.

Freen's PoV
While we were eating Becky was still sad and she kept on eating what I fed her. Her eyes had that pain. I'm really feeling very bad for her right now. I can't help but only stay by her side. It really hurts me to see her like this. I didn't know my eyes were already tearing.

I wiped my eyes before she sees it. She tried to act normal but I know she is not fine. Well I'll try to make her happy. We ate dinner and went back to room with some dinner to bonbon. He was already awake and had made a mess in the room. I gave him to eat. He is still a puppy anyway he'll learn as he grows. I then cleaned the room.

Becky sat on the bed with her phone and bonbon finished eating. I took him on the bed. I said "Becky our baby is really very naughty. Know bonbon."

I tapped his head. Becky laughed and said "You both look so cute together. Like a dad and a son.
I said "well Becky are you fine.?"

She said "Yea Freen no worries."

I know she is not I just nodded and we played with bonbon she looked happy. And I felt ok now. Then she slept and Bonbon slept in middle of us.

Next day we drove to home early in the morning as it was my first day to the office. I said "Becky shall I leave you to the hospital and I'll go to office afterwards."

She said "Ok Freen thank you."

I said "Ok get ready soon. Only 3months then you will be a doctor."

She said "Yes Freen my internship will be over and I can look after my baby well."

I said "take lots of rest Becky.I'll say Yuki to look after you."

She said "Freen don't worry I'll take care." She then went to bathroom and she got ready. I took the laptop given by Nop and kept all things in my bag pack required for the office work. I have never done this before of course its boring but anything for my wife.

After a while she came out and I also got freshen up. I wore a normal suit and went out. Becky was waiting for me for breakfast. Of course for feeding her. I know I have spoiled her a lot but its very cute to feed a kid like her.

I sat beside her and she whispered in my ears "Freen my baby's daddy really looks very hot today I'm feeling to kiss you but not in front of all."

I coughed out of shyness. Mom said "what happened Freen. Here have some water." She passes me water and I drank it. She really makes me shy many times. We completed breakfast fast and I took her to her hospital. I stopped the car and was about to get down to open door for her. She held my hand and kissed my cheeks.

She said "Bye Hottie meet you in the evening I hope you will pick me. No need to get down I can open the door myself."

I just nodded. She is really cute when she does that to me. I feel happy and complete to have such a beautiful baby wife in my life.

I went to office. I was scared as it was my first day. Nop gave some senior employee to train me for a week and I just obeyed him. I was the one who told him to treat me as normal as any new employee and he did it as I said. I don't want to take advantage of my own brother its not at all good. After a while in the lunch time I texted Becky "My lovely wife please eat well."

She texted me back "Ok hottie I'll eat well don't worry and you also eat well."

I smiled as I was texting. My college friend Yha laughed at me and said "Hey Freen what's up with whom are you chatting to make you blush like that. I said "of course my wife."

She said "Oh you are already married. Your wife is lucky to have you."

I said "No I'm the one lucky to have her."

..........