33.

I slept alone. I didn't have anyone to hug. I just hugged a pillow of Freen. I could smell her. She smells great. Her scent is so awesome. After a while I fell asleep.

A week passes and I was expecting her arrival on this day. I was sitting on sofa on the living room watching care bares. All were sleeping already but I was waiting for her. It was around 11pm. Someone nocked the door. I know it was Freen I ran towards the door and opened it.

She was standing there. She came in and I hugged her tightly. I said "Miss you a lot babe. Love you."

She didn't respond a word nor hugged me back. She went inside room. I locked the main door and went to room to see her. She was inside the bathroom. It was not locked so I went it. I saw she was trying to apply some cream on her back wound. I went close to her.

She said "Becky how did you come inside."

I said "Freen what is this. Its a very deep cut. It won't cure with this cream. Come out with me and wrap this towel on your front."

She was half naked and she was showing her back to me. She had a very deep cut in her back. It should be stitched. If I had that would I would have been in hospital by now. But she is so strong. But it hurts me to see her like that so I don't want to send her to that job.

She came out and laid on the bed. Her face was pale due to pain but she didn't cry. I called Nop and told him to bring some medicine now and he came quickly when I said about Freen's condition.

He was standing out while I injured her and stitched her wound. She fell asleep. I gave her painkiller through injection as she was a sleep.

I went out to inform Nop she was fine.
I said "Nop don't say anyone about her condition. She'll be ok."

He nodded and I went in slept quiet a far from her as she was injured. I really didn't sleep well. She was murmuring in her sleep "Mom its paining a lot.."

I rubbed head and said "Freen you'll be fine soon don't worry. She then kept her head on my lap and slept peacefully. She is really injured and in pain but didn't tell a word to anyone. Really she wants to keep her pain to herself now I understood why she left mom and dad when she was broken.

I'll take care of you very well freen I promise you. I kept my hand on my belly and Said in my mind "baby I'll even take care of you." After a while I fell asleep.

Freen's PoV
I woke up on and found that I was sleeping on Becky's lap. She had fell asleep while sitting. I woke up and found my pain was reduced. I didn't want to tell her about it as she would be worried but she found out because of my negligence.

I made her sleep properly but she woke up. She said "Freen have you eaten anything. How are you feeling now?"

I said "Becky just sleep are you not tired I'll go and get freshen up I'm ok. Don't worry a lot."

She said "Freen I'm the doctor and I can say better about your health and not you so better listen to me I have holiday and I can rest the whole day while taking care of you. And I'll help you clean up now."

I said "Becky but.."

She said "No buts freen. Just listen to me or I'll get mad at you."

I just nodded. Such a cute and caring wife. But I felt shy to take bath with her. She will see me naked no my cheeks are turning red. I went to the bathroom. She followed me and helped me remove my shirt. I turned my back towards her.

She said "Freen I'll just clean up your back as it has a deep cut rest you can clean."

I sighed in relief and nodded. She carefully cleaned my back while I was blushing. Her hands were really soft like a baby. What if her hand touch my whole body. Oh pervert stop Freen what are you thinking.

After cleaning she went out. And I took my bath.

..........