36.

Then after a few minutes of rest I went out for lunch. Becky bought me to have lunch. While we were eating our lunch dad said "Freen are you fine."

I stared at mom she already said everything. I said "Dad nothing to worry I have Becky to take care of me as you have got mom."

He said "Ok I'm happy for that freen always be fine ok."

After finishing lunch when all went to their respective work. I said "Becky lets go out for a walk."

She said "Freen I'm not feeling to walk now I'm full."

I said "Becky you should walk to have good health come on you lazy lot."

She said "Freen I'm not lazy its the baby who makes me lazy."

I said "Ok come with me we will take bonbon as well."

I turned towards Bonbon and said "Did you give more trouble to your mom Bonbon?"

He nodded as though he understood. He opened his tongue long and breathed heavily. I took him and Becky out. We walk just a half kilometre and Becky said "Freen I'm tired I can't walk anymore."

I said "Becky you are still half way."

She said "No Freen lets go back."

I nodded and took them back home. I said "when is your appointment Becky."

She said "Its tomorrow Freen. But why?"

I said excitedly "I want to see my baby." I kept my hand on her belly.

She said "Freen you had seen her last month."

I said "I want to see her grow."

She said "Ok daddy."

I said "I'm not your daddy I'm your babe ok."

She laughed and said "Ok babe."

I blushed with shyness. Next day we went to the hospital and Becky got her checked finally I could see my baby. I was so excited. They done ultrasound scan and I could see the image of the baby.

It brings smile on my face. Its so cute like Becky I know well it will be a girl for sure. I was so happy the entire day. I took her to eat after that. I took care of her very nicely and she was growing healthier day by day.

2months passes and now becky was 6 months. I have also improved my working skills in my office. I like to talk to baby a lot. And Becky sings her songs when she alone.

I reached home after work and saw Becky in room. She said "Oh my sweetheart you'll be out in three months mimi is so excited to see you."

I went towards her she said "How was the day Freen."

I said "very well Becky."

I kept my hand on her baby bump it was little big then earlier. She was growing so fast. I said "Oy my bunny I have bought you a small bear."

I showed a small pink bear in my hand. Becky took it and said "Freen its so cute like you."

I said " No Becky its cute like our baby."

Becky nodded. I had bought many girl baby dresses in this few months and also purchased clothes for Becky as she was growing fatter day by day. I said "What did my bunny had for snacks."

Becky said "Baby had milk tea."

I said teasingly " Its baby or mom who drunk milk tea 😂"

Becky sulked like she does always. But she looks so adorable while sulking so I always tease her. I said "Becky I love you."

Becky said "Freen I and baby both love you too."

I said "Baby now lets eat care bare for sometime and have dinner with mom calls ok."

Becky nodded and we watched care bares while Becky was holding my hand and sleeping on my shoulder. We were used to be clingy and romantic all the time. I would say I love you when I go out and once I come back she would say it again. So it repeated daily but I never get bored to say those words.

I love her a lot and I'll keep on loving her no matter what. After a few minutes mom called us for dinner and we ate it. No I fed her as usual.

.............