6.

Becky's PoV
After a while Freen woke up. It was already night so I bought dinner for her. I didn't let her say anything. I just put the food inside her mouth. She also ate without arguing. After eating she said "I want to go for pee."

I helped her get up and took her to washroom slowly. I left her near the door and said "Once done call me I'm near door."

She came back and I made her lay on bed. She said "Becky right.? Your name."

I said confused "yes."

She said "Please Becky I request you don't agree to marry me I'm not a good person nor I can love anyone nor trust anyone."

I said "But Freen if you stay in home they won't force us."

She said "No I can't stay home. I can't face dad. He is innocent."

I said "Freen dad is really getting ill day be day. I didn't want to tell you earlier but his condition is not good. Doctor had checked him and said he should be kept happy if we want him to leave for a while."

Freen said "I won't give happiness but sadness to everyone. I'm born with bad luck no one can help me."

I said "But I have seen mom and dad cry in front of your photo. They really miss you a lot. If you stay they'll be happy and I'll be safe."

She didn't say anything but her eyes were teary. I didn't speak anymore. I did my best to convince her to stay. I spoke with her a lot today I didn't feel she is a bad person as I thought. She is really in lot of pain I can see in her eyes.

Then she held her tears and said "Do you feel I'm such a cruel." And smiled.

I said "I don't know about you very well I have just known you left your parents in pain whatever the reasons may be. I'm leaving with them now for more than 5 years and I feel their love for you."

She said "If you know the truth you won't speak like that."

I said "So what is the truth let me know then." I crossed my arms and waited for her to answer. Suddenly Nam came to visit her and our conversation was cut. I excused myself and went out.

Freen's PoV
Oh she was going. Why do I have to speak so much with her. Why should I bother about her. She is nothing to me. I should not think about her anymore.

Nam said "Hey Freen someone wants to meet you. Just to clear some things."

I said "What.? Who.?"

Nam said "I'll send her inside please clear the things and don't..."

She was about to say something but a person for whom I suffered so long entered the ward. My eyes started to fill with tears I tried and controlled it. Nam why why the hell did you bring her. I am not ready.

Sarah said "Hey Freen."

A small girl came behind her and ya she is her daughter of 6 years.

She continues "How are you doing."

I didn't want to let my pain out I just said "I'm doing great. It's none of your business. Why are you here."

She said "I know you still have not moved on and you still lov...."

I cut her words and said "No I have moved on. I was just focusing on career. Now I'm getting married."

I didn't want her sympathy anymore and I wanted to show I'm happy without her so I just said it in flow.

Suddenly Becky entered the room with food. I said "Here comes my future wife."

She looked at me confused. Sarah stared at her. I just stared Sarah to see her reaction.

Becky said "What.? What are you....."

I just cut her words and pulled her next to me. She sat very close to me. My heart beats crazily. My be I'm already falling for her. Aww she is so cute from this near. Sarah who saw us left the room. We both just stared each other. Nobody wants to break the eye contact.

To be continued..........

___________________

Really Freen?