12.

Freen's PoV
After a few hours of sleep she suddenly started to breathe abnormally.

She said "No please. Leave me. Someone help me...."

She was suffering from pain. I woke up and put the pillow between us away. I creased her hair and said "Becky wake up. Open your eyes you are fine."

She opened her eyes. She was sweating badly. I said "You're ok don't worry. I'm there."

She sat down I gave her water and she drank. I said "It's ok." She hugged me and buried her head on my neck. I rubbed her back. She then broke the hug. Her heartbeat was abnormal and I could hear it.

She got up and went to the washroom. I took a deep breath. I have to take care of her so much. She is still not out of it. She then came out normally after few minutes. I asked "How are you feeling now?"

She said "Better Thank you Freen. Before I would get up myself and cry a lot. Now you supported me and session are really helping me."

I said "Fine lets eat something now."

I got up she held me and we both went out for our lunch. All were sitting on the dining table. We joined them. I felt better now. My pain had reduced a lot. Nop said "Phi can we go for shopping tomorrow. You can choose your wedding gown also your wedding theme."

I looked towards Becky who was lost in her own thoughts. I said "Becky." She didn't react. Nop asked "Did she had a nightmare again."

I just nodded. He said "Phi make her happy so she won't think about it more."

I also know that I should make her happy but didn't know how?
So I said "Nop do you know any source which could make her happy."

Mom said "Freen I'll tell you one. If it works then she can heel her pain with it."

I just nodded and we all ate. Becky still in her own world. So I started to feed her she can't skip the food because of her condition. She simply ate the food she didn't even know what she was eating.

After dinner I said Nop "Morning we will be ready lets go for shopping. I'll get becky ready as well ."

He just nodded. After that we went to our room. She was now not sleepy as she slept enough in the afternoon. I said "will you watch tv?"

She nodded yes. I bought the remote and on the TV.

I asked "What do you like to watch?"

She said "whatever."

I was about to put some romantic movies. She said "Freen put some horror one. I like it."

I said "No I get scared." And made a baby face. She laughed and said "Oh you are scared of ghosts. Such a baby you are."

I just nodded. She then said "Freen Put care bares."

I said "Now who is a baby?"

She showed her belly and I just nodded she said "I should watch only cartoons now on. I love to watch care bares a lot."

I just nodded and put the show on the TV. We were watching and suddenly she leaned herself on my shoulder and hugged my hand. My stomach had butterflies already.

Someone nocked the door I said "Come in." Becky didn't leave my hand so I was sitting very close to her. It was Nop he had bought a phone in his hand.

He said "Phi this is for you."
He handed me a new phone.

I said "I don't need this. I don't know to operate."
Becky laughed at my statement and Nop also stared me.

He said "Phi are you serious?"

I just nodded. Becky took the phone and said "Nop don't worry I'll teach her how to operate."

He just nodded and went outside. Becky then unwrapped the phone and she inserted the small chip. I looked her carefully. She then on the phone. She said "Freen why can't you use phone you are in 21st century right?"

I said "I didn't use phone in my college life then I got job there we used only guns."

Her face became scarier. I said "Don't be scared its our job so we use."

She just sighed.

.........