50.

Everything was packed and we were ready to leave. We took two cars. Mom took bonbon and Fon with her in Nop's care while I Becky and my bunny were in one car. We reached the place and everyone choose their room.

I just carried my bunny and waited for Becky to choose the room. Mom also choose a room she said "Freen you can do whatever you want to night I'll look after your children."

I said "Mom..." and tapped her hand with shy. She said it so directly. Then Becky took Sam and went to a room and I followed her and Fon followed me. As we went to room I settled all my luggage's and Becky was just making baby sleep. Fon helped me to arrange the things. Then we went out to see the view of beach.

All gathered there whether was so good. I feel crazy with my wife here. I said "Becky I love you."

Becky looked into my eyes and said "I love you too Freen."

I then kept my hand on her waist. I hugged her from side. She leaned on my shoulder. Then everyone went to have our lunch. My bunny was sleeping peacefully. So we ate well. Today finally I was feeding Becky after a long time as Fon was fed by mom. Becky enjoyed her food. I whispered in her ears "Eat well baby you need energy to night."

She tapped my shoulder and blushed. She so cute when she blushes. We then played some game with all and laughed. I enjoyed every moment. We even watched a movie. While watching Fon slept so I carried her to mom's room to make her sleep.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
While sam was crying so Becky went to room to feed her. I went behind her. We didn't have dinner yet but I was not in a mood. I just wanted to eat the person beside me. After feeding milk. I said "Becky let's shower together."

She coughed and became shy. I said "Ok I'll prepare the bath tub for us."

I went towards washroom without listening to her. After I prepared everything I called her. She came shyly. I took off my dress and went inside the bathtub already. While she removed her clothes shyly and sat in the tub. I saw her body and was so mesmerised by her beauty. She don't look like a mother.

She is still so sexy. I went closer to her and started kissing her lips softly. I said while kissing "I love you bec." She was breathing heavily so she didn't reply. Our both hearts were beating loudly.

We just took shower and kissed each other. We then went out of the shower. We wiped our bodies and wear a bath throw. I started kissing her deeply and aggressively. Our tongues fought with each other.

I then dragged her to the bed. She came on top of me. She started kissing my neck and sucking it aggressively living mark everywhere. She went down and removed my bath throw. She started sucking my nipples and massage my moulds with other hand. I couldn't control it anymore I started to morn. She was so aggressive.

Her hand sliding through my stomach and reached my clit rubbing it. Oh god fuck. I said "Becky...ah.... Do... it.......fuck..... me.....agu..hhh...fast...."

She went down and puts her tongue inside. Oh god it makes me morn louder. She licks it. She sucks my clit and move her tongue in and out faster I pulled her head more so that she don't apart. After licking she puts her finger in and started to tease a bit. I said "Please.......Bec....fu..ghh.... ..ck......faster..."

She then started to move the fingers aggressively and kiss my lips. She added one more and 3 fingers in my centre. My eyes started to tear with pleasure. I just held my hand on her neck and pulled her closer.

After a few minutes I reached my orgasm. I then removed Becky's bath throw and came above her. I started to rub my clit against her aggressively. My hip moved faster and she morned. I put my fingers inside her and started to do it faster and both reached the climax.

We got tired. We hugged each othe naked bodies and slept. Oh god she is dam good in it maybe because she is a doctor. I loved the fuck between us. I kissed her forehead and we went to sleep.

In the morning becky woke up early as our bunny was crying. She fed her and I just watched her do so. I said "Good morning babe."

She said "Good morning sweetheart."

We stared each other. She touched my face with other hand and touched my lips. I bit her finger. She smiled at me and I also smiled at her.

..............

THE END

__________________

I hope you enjoyed the story guys thank you for reading

New story
Hate to love

https://www.wattpad.com/1341817477?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=DeekshaN5&wp_originator=WbcHHggGDo38DUnXR7W6BAF%2FWvTj6h3NJwFzmMfhPR4L33e8XkW49Wtq1KiTC0nkOJKdylcm7OrKnlOgEkAFKAy7WvQ2SFyyXqwb85KI%2B6P%2FhgLGK2RNl5hfpydhZEhP