2.

I waited for her to arrive. She came there with Nop. He seems to be happy to see his sister. They came to me and asked about her condition. I said "Mom she is in a very bad condition. She has got 4 bullets in her stomach. They have operated her. I gave her blood. She will be examined once she gain consciousness."

Mom just nodded and sobbed. Nop hugged her. She said "Nop I hope she will be fine. It's all because of me."

I said "mom what did you do?"

Mom was about to say but Nop cut her words and said "Nothing Becky you can go back home I'll send my driver to leave you home."

I just nodded as I didn't like Freen so much. There was something I didn't know about Freen. I went to home.
Once I reached home.Dad called me and said "Becky how is Freen now?"

I said "Dad she is still unconscious doctor has to still examine her condition."

Dad said "This time I won't let her go away from us."

I said "But dad does she even love you and mom. She just left you in pain."

Dad said "It was us who gave her that pain. Anyway you don't bother go have some rest."

I went to my room with lots of doubts in my head. I opened my cupboard to take my dress but I found that dairy it just fell from the roof. I had not opened it but now that I was curious. I opened it to read.

Freen's dairy
"Hey I'm Freen . I'm in my high school. I have a best friend named Sarah. I think I feel something more than that toward her. She is so gorgeous and she takes care of me all the time. I wish I could tell her I love her a lot.
It's already been 10years since we are friends. I started to develop these kinds of feelings for her when I first came to high school. She looked more mature and like a lady. I'm falling hard for her.

We finished our high school soon and decided to go to same college with same course even though I didn't know what to do in life I just took the course she took. Now that we were in the same college.

One day Our college left late . It was raining hard. Sarah took me to her home as it was near to the college. She gave me dress to change and I wore her dress. I fell in love with that smell. She came out wearing a short dress. I had never seen her wear that Kind of dress. I have always seen her in the uniform.

She came and sat beside me. I couldn't bear my emotions so I said I love her. She saw me at a confused face but then she bought her lips closer to mine. We had our first kiss. She then said she also loves me. She said her parents were not home so I stayed with her.

We went to kitchen to cook some food. We ate dinner together. I fed her and she also fed me. We both couldn't control and started to kiss passionately. I did all my first with her. I then said her that I would say in my home about our relationship and make my parents agree.

After coming to the home next day. I didn't have enough courage to say them as I was still studying and I had to do job before saying about her. Our family is not that rich.

Mom and her sister were two daughters of my grandfather. He divided what he had among them. My aunts only son Nop he is my favourite brother. I love him a lot. I share everything to him. I said him that I had feelings on Sarah and he supported me. He advised me to get good job first before saying it in home and I agreed on his advice. He is smaller then me yet mature to understand things.

Finally I had got a job as undercover agent even before I completed my graduate. It was time to tell to my family about our relationship. I was very nervous. I know mom and dad loves me and won't reject my love.

To be continued..........

______________________