32.

Freen's PoV
I woke up in the morning. I know becky cried a lot last night but I just ignored as she didn't want me to see her like that. I wanted to say her bye but she was sleeping like a kid so I didn't disturb her.

I took her hand away from my waist and I got freshen up. I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.
I went out and saw mom. She said "Freen be brave and safe ok."

I said "Ok mom but please take care of my wife she is really a kid. Don't let her fast. Just feed her if she is not eating ."

Mom giggled and said "Ok Freen don't worry about Becky I'll take care of her."

I nodded. Bonbon liked my legs. I took him and gave kisses on his face as I'm going to miss him for a week. He also liked my whole face. I said "Bonbon don't trouble your mommy a lot ok take care of her and yourself."

He nodded as though he understood and I smiled at his cuteness.

Becky PoV
As a day passed without Freen I really felt very wired. I couldn't eat myself nor I could skip the meal because of baby. Yes I was acting like a spoiled baby of Freen she was right I'm actually still a baby. Only Freen's baby.

After a while I got boarded sitting in home so I texted Yuki. She said Tee would pick me while all friends will meet in a restaurant.

Tee came after a while. I wore a very loose shirt so my baby bump would not be visible. I sat in car and Tee rode slowly. As we reached the restaurant I saw P'Nam. One of the favourite sister I have. I hugged like a little one and started to sob like a baby.

She said "Hey Becky why are you crying. You really miss your wife ha?"

I said "Phi I miss her a lot its not even a day she has left me I feel lonely. I didn't receive any texts either as she left her mobile."

She said "Such a baby you are. Come on today I'll feed you as your Phi."

I smiled as she Said me baby. I nodded and let her feed me. I ate a lot today as baby carved for a lot and I drank lot of milk tea.

Kade said "hoy becky slow down."

I nodded and ate slow. I never eat this much but my baby. Hmm well its fine Freen will be happy to know I ate a lot. But when will she be back.

I miss you Freen. Love you a lot please come back soon. We just had small talks with friend and they really made my day go well. In the evening we went to a movie and I went home late after having dinner.

As I went home mom said "Becky why are you late."

I said "Mom I was with Freen's friends I missed her so they took me out."

Mom said "Its not even a day Becky and you already miss her?"

I said "Mom I want to talk to her badly. She always texts me to eat and take care of myself but now I have not received any messages."

She said "Becky if I can I'll tell chief to let Freen talk to you once in a day ok."

I smile wide and said "Thank you so much mom I love you."

I then hugged her. She kept her hand on my baby bump and said "Ok baby now you can talk to your daddy."

I smiled and went to my room with happiness. As promised mom came after a while with Freen's call.

I said "Freen are you ok. Take care of yourself a lot ok."

She said "Calm down becky and don't miss me so much. I'll come back and I can't call you from tomorrow I'll be at home in 6 days don't worry and eat well. How is our little princess."

I said "she is fine but call me once a day know please."

She said "Becky try to understand its highly impossible. I have to go now ok see you soon bye my lovely wife."

She hung up. Hmm ok I'll try to be normal.

...........
Authors note
(Just to ask as I'm very bad at keeping names for characters I want to know what name to give to their daughter any suggestions please.)