29.

After lunch break I learnt many things in the office. But I leant it with no happiness. My happiness in work is with guns and not with this laptop.

Becky's PoV
I went to work as usual and the new thing was my hot wife. She looked dam hot today with that suit of hers. I think Nop gave her that suit. She left me to the hospital but I couldn't control myself so I kissed on cheeks and got down. She texted me at lunch time. I was not able to eat lunch by myself.

She spoiled me a lot but I can't blame her. I tried eating but I ate very less. I missed my wife already. It was not even hours. Yuki said "Becky eat well or your wife will punish me."

I said "what she already told you."

She said "Yes she even told me to feed you if you are not eating. Shall I?"

I said "No Yuki only Freen can feed me I'm only her baby not yours. I'll eat myself."

I ate and Yuki just looked that I completed. Freen why did you want to say her? After eating we went back to work. At the evening Freen picked me from the hospital. She gave me my favourite milk tea and I drank it. I said "Thank you Freen I was actually carving for it."

She said "I know what my baby is carving for."

I just looked away from shy. I fell great with her. After reaching home I freshen up and came out to have dinner . She was already waiting for me.
She feeds me now and I eat well. While feeding she said "Becky did you eat your lunch well?"

I said "Yes."

She said "But Yuki said you missed me."

I said with shy "No I ate lunch properly don't worry Freen."

She asked it in front of all that to too loud. Mom and aunt were giggling. I hid my face with my hand as I felt embarrassed. Why does she have to say in front of all.

After dinner we went inside. I was sulking already. She said "Becky if you miss me tomorrow just call I'll come and feed you in your place I don't have any problem driving."

I said "Freen don't spoil me so much that I feel addicted to you."
She said "Its fine we are going to leave together forever . Don't worry Becky no one can separate us till death comes."

I said "Freen don't speak about death. Anyways how was your work today?did you enjoy."

She said "well it was good I learnt a lot but I didn't enjoy."

I said "but why?"

She said "I can't enjoy a work until it's with guns."

I said "Freen..?"

She said "Yes Becky its true I always love to use guns."

I said "But now use laptops and pens."

She just sighed and said "Becky I really can't be like this it frustrates me."

I said "But Freen I beg you please do this job only for your wife and baby."

She said "Fine Becky I'll try my best to enjoy my job."

She then took bonbon and played with him a bit. She said "Becky I'm going for a walk now with Bonbon you can sleep."

I said "No Freen I'll also come with you."

She just nodded and I went beside her but didn't hold her hand as she was holding bonbon. She looks exhausted today. It may be because of her work. She didn't speak anything as we walked. After coming back she just put bonbon to sleep and she slept on the bed.

I went beside her to sleep while I'm hugging her tightly from behind. She didn't react anything. I went into deep sleep.

I woke up in the morning and saw Freen who had just came from bath wearing half cloths. I saw her legs which looked beautiful enough to catch my attention.

I went closer to her and hugged her from behind. I said "Good morning my love."

She turned towards me and said "Good morning."

I said "You're legs are really.."

She said "Becky stop teasing me and go to bath now or we'll be late."

I just nodded and hugged her tightly before going to bath.

........