𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Do you know him?" Theo asked as we stood around the body in the animal clinic. "His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott said, and I sighed before pulling the sheep back over the body. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked, making Stiles and Theo glance at each other momentarily, "Yeah." Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave. That's how Tracy disappeared." Stiles asked, and no one answered immediately, "Someone's got to stay here with him." I said. "I'll do it." Theo said, making them look at him, "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned." Theo said, and then my phone went off, making me pull it out to see a text from Rosalie.

"What is it?" Scott asked, and I looked up, "Lydia texted me what she saw and heard earlier, so I told Liam and Rosie to test and see if Hayden is a chimera. Whatever Lydia heard was right...we got another Chimera."

🧬

"Hayden...? It's Scott. I know that you're scared, but we just...we want to help." Scott asked after knocking on his bathroom door, "I can hear her heart beating- she's really freaked out. What happened?" Scott asked, turning to Liam and Rosalie. "She was okay when we got here. I went to text you for two seconds, and she locked herself in."

"Why?" Stiles asked, and Liam shrugged, "I don't know." He said. "She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asked, and Rosalie nodded, "She said she heard a voice saying "Your condition improves.'" She said, making us all glance at each other and sigh.

"Okay, that's unsettling..." Stiles said before stepping up to the door, "Hayden? This is Stiles. Your sister works for my dad down at the station? Look, just open the door. You can trust us." Stiles said, but Hayden didn't say anything or open the door, making him step back. "We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden...and that kind of thing is usually better face-to-face," Scott said, but yet again, Hayden didn't do anything, making us sigh before I stepped up.

"Hayden, it's Vienna. We can explain everything to you if you come out. It's alright if you don't want to talk or aren't ready to believe us. But we gotta know that you're okay in there." I said and then looked back at the guys. A second later, the door unlocks and opens a bit.

I slowly pushed it open to reveal Hayden standing there. But her eyes were glowing a bright yellow, her teeth turned into canines, and her hands now sporting claws.

"I believe you..."

🧬

Parrish pulled to the school and got out as Malia, Lydia, and I approached him. "We're betting our lives on these?" Malia asked after grabbing one of the jammers, "I think we're betting Hayden's life on them," Lydia said as I handed her one.