𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Stilinski, I'm not kidding- this thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber." I hear Parrish say as Rami and I walk into the station. "I didn't peg you for a Star Wars fan deputy," I said as I walked up to them, making them look at her.

"I said I'll take care of it," Stilinski said, taking the stun baton. Stilinski gestured for the four of us to follow him and led us into his office. "The specialist I saw in LA told me the thing that every doctor says when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit- 'We can't say for sure.' And then, I spoke with Melissa." He then pulled out sole scans, "These are brain scans- my wife's, and Stiles'. I knew they were similar, but those are the same. Exactly the same." He said, handing them over to me.

I grabbed them and slowly lined them up, making them match up perfectly, making me furrow my brows. "And I'm guessing this isn't possible?" Derek asked, and I shook my head, "Not at all. Especially for frontotemporal dementia." I said.

"How do you know that?" Rami asked. "I know practically everything concerning the medical field," I said, putting down the scans and turning to him. "You have my mother to thank for that," I say, and he smiles at me.

"So, the trickster is still playing tricks."
Argent said, gaining Rami and I's attention again. Derek glanced over at him, "But why this trick?"

"Because it's something that means something to  Stiles. Evil spirits play with emotional things that hurt the most." Rami said, and Stilinski nodded, "When I was in the Army, an officer told me, 'If you want to defeat your enemy, you don't take away their courage- you take away their hope." He said.

"You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily," Argent said, and I sighed and shook my head. "Stiles might. If this goes on any longer, he might not see a point in fighting. The Nogitsune is using this disease that killed his mom as a psychological trick, this isn't just a fight for his body. It's a fight for his mind, and he can only fight for so long." I said, and Stilinski nodded, "My thoughts exactly."

"You know, he's left people severely injured." Argent said, "..And others severely dead." Derek said, and I nodded slightly. "That's why I need the two of you." Stilinski said, looking at Argent and Derek, "I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. I need you to help me stop him." He said.

"What about us?" I asked, pointing between me and Rami. "I know that Rami has more knowledge about this than I do. And Vienna, you care so much that I know you'll do anything to save Stiles." Stilinski explained, making me and Rami nod.

"And by stop him, you mean trap him."

⚡️

"This is everything non-lethal I could find," Allison says as Argent, Stilinski, Rami, Derek, and I follow her into Argent's office. "Take all of it," Argent said.