𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

It's been an hour since dinner, and Rosalie gained her mate mark. Now all of us were in their living room watching a movie after the excitement calmed down. I sat in Rami's arms, and Rosalie was in Arthur's arms. He said he was sad that his little girl was growing up and would soon meet her mate. As we all watched the movie, the doorbell rang frantically, making us look at each other confused.

"It's Scott and Stiles," I said, recognizing their scents as Arthur answered the door. He let in the two boys, who rushed over to Rami and me as we were on the coach. "Vienna, we need your help," Stiles said.

I sighed, "What did you two do?" I asked, standing up to face them. "You remember Liam?" Scott said, and I nodded. "Yeah. Why?" I asked, and both of them hesitated to answer me.

"Are either of you going to answer me?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Scott kidnapped him after biting him," Stiles confessed, widening my eyes. "What!?" I screamed, looking at Scott. "Stiles told him he might die," Scott added. "What?!" I screamed again, looking at Stiles.

"What is wrong with you two?" Rosalie said, making them look at her offended. "It was an accident. I saved his life." Scott said. "What do you mean?" I asked my twin. "It happened at the hospital. A wendigo attacked him and threw him off the roof. I had to bite him to save him from falling off."

"A wendigo? In Beacon Hills?" Arthur asked, and Scott nodded. "So after you bit and kidnapped him. Did you explain everything to him?" I asked Scott. "I called Stiles to help with that. And that's when he told Liam he might die." Scott said, and I shook my head. "I thought I did a great job explaining," Stiles said, and I rolled my eyes. "But did the word werewolf come out of your mouth?"

Stiles opened his mouth to answer but stopped and shook his head, "No. No, it didn't." He said, and I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. "I outta kill the both of you. You've both caused me so much stress since becoming a werewolf." I said, pointing at them as they gave me weak smiles.

"What do we do?" Scott asked, and I glared at him. "We?" I wondered and shook my head. "I'm not involved in this," I told my twin. "You're his Alpha Scott. It's your responsibility to help him understand what's about to happen to him." Arthur explained.

I took a deep breath and turned away from the two as I was close to punching them. I rubbed my eyes, then connected my eyes to Rosalie and noticed her mate mark again. I gasp, making everyone look at me. "What's wrong?" Rami asked, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Scott, where did you bite him?" I asked, turning to him.

"What?" He asked, confused. "Where did you bite Liam? Where exactly?" I asked, and Scott shook his head. "On his arm." He said. "His left forearm?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, why?" He said, and I sighed.