𝐎𝐍𝐄

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

The pack we're currently in Mexico in a club, trying to find Derek, who disappeared a while ago. Malia and Kira were dancing together when I walked up to them. "Something's happening." Kira said, and I nodded, "We know." I said, and Kira raised her eyebrows. "What do we do?" She asked, and Malia shrugged slightly, "Blend in!" She said, and Kira furrowed her brows, making me chuckle.

"Dance with us, dumbass." I said, and Kira nodded slightly, "Oh..." She said. Kira started glancing around as she awkwardly jerked her body, making Malia and I look at each other in amusement. I chuckled before grabbing Kira's hips.

Kira looks at me, shocked, as I pull her closer. "Follow my lead," I whispered in Kira's ear before moving our hips together until Kira got the hang of it. Malia joined in, and we danced to the music, Kira becoming more comfortable with it. I looked around and found Rami watching us or, more specifically, me as we danced. I smiled at him, then glanced around slightly to see hunters not suspecting us as people crowded around them.

After a little while, I looked past Kira to see a couple of guys watching us, and from the way they dressed, they weren't just random people. "Put your arms around me," I said to Kira.

"What, why?" She asked. "Hunters are watching us, and we need to look like we're meant to be here. So put your arms around me." I told her, making Kira look at me wide-eyed before putting her arms around my neck.

With Kira's arms around my neck and mine on, our hips moved in sync as we danced to the music. We got lost in the music for a bit before I glanced past Kira's shoulder to see a couple of hunters walking toward us. Behind them, I see Rami slowly follow them toward us to help. "Did it work?" Kira asked, and I shook my head, "No, but you're a good dancer." I said, and Kira smiled.

"Ready?" I asked as she glanced at Malia, and both girls nodded, "There's one behind me, one behind Kira, and one behind Malia. Now." I said, and we all turned around.

The guy behind Malia pointed his gun at her, but she just pushed his arm back before grabbing him by his vest, slamming him to the ground, punching him, and knocking him out. Kira swung her light-up nunchucks at the hunter behind her before hitting her several times, making the woman fall to the ground. My eyes flashed yellow-golden, and I rushed at the hunter behind me, kicking him in the chest and knocking him down. I smirked slightly before kicking him in the face making him fall back, knocked out.

Rami approached us and looked at us impressed before I glanced around, making eye contact with Scott. I raised my eyebrows, and he nodded, making me look at Malia, Kira, and Rami, "Let's go." I said before we followed Scott.