𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

Currently, I was sitting next to Rami on the bus with Scott and Stiles a few seats behind us on our way to a track meet. It was terrible timing to leave Beacon Hills, as we had just gone through something pretty traumatic the other night. And because of it, my brother got hurt and wasn't healing, and because of our bond, I could feel the amount of pain he was him. I tried my best to mask it so no one would notice, but it was starting to become difficult.

"Are you sure you're okay, Vienna?" Rami asked from beside me. I turned to him as I looked out the window and gave him a weak smile. "Yeah. I'm fine, really." I said, and he sighed, "Vienna, I know when a woman says they're fine, they're not." He tells me, and I shake my head, "Seriously, I'm fine. Stop worrying."

Rami looks me in the eye, and I sigh, feeling terrible for lying to him. "It hurts." I told him, and I saw that he was worried about me. "It's Scott's pain, isn't it?" He asks, and I nod. "I knew it. Because he's not allowing himself to heal, it's causing you just as much pain as him."

"It's fine, Rami. I can handle it." I tried to assure him, but I could see he wasn't buying it. "It's not fine. You have to tell him. Maybe then it'll knock some sense in him and allow himself to heal." Rami says. I shake my head, "It's not just Scott's pain. Its Derek. I can't believe he's gone." I admit to him, and I feel tears start to form. Rami sighs and brings me into a side hug, and I lay my head on his chest, allowing him to hold me. "I'm sorry. I know you cared about him."

I sniffed, "It's not that I just cared about him. I see him as another brother, and now that he's gone, I'll never be able to tell him that." Rami didn't say anything and held me rubbing my arm for comfort. Being in his arms actually made me feel a bit better, and that's when I felt the mark on my shoulder sting a bit, and I looked up at Rami. "What did you just do?" I asked, and he looked at me. "I calmed you down through our bond. You feel a bit better, don't you?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, I do. Thank you."

I smile, and he returns it, "Of course. You're my mate, and I hate to see you so upset." I looked at him thinking how lucky I was to get him as a mate. I kissed him on the cheek. He smiles at me, and I see a slight blush on his cheeks. I giggle before putting my head back on his chest. I felt better in his arms and felt content. But it was ruined when the bus hit a bump, and I felt pain in my stomach. I groaned, knowing it was from Scott. Rami took my hand, and he took my pain, making me sigh in relief.

Half an hour later, Coach started yelling at some of the other students on the bus. "The two of you- back in your seats! Jared again? Carsick? Every ti- how do you even get on the bus? Look at me! No, don't look at me! Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes-keep your eyes on the horizon." Coach says to Jared, who looks like he is about to throw up.

Then I see him turn in our direction. "McCall twins, not you too?" He asked us, probably seeing how horrible Scott and I looked. "No, Coach, I'm good." Scott said, and I nodded, smiling, "I'm good too. Don't worry." I said, giving him a thumbs up, then turned and cuddled back up to Rami and took a nap.