𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

Getting a ride from Scott to school, we pulled up on his bike and removed our helmets. I noticed the twins pulled up, making us look at each other confused. "You're back in school?" Scott asked as we walked up to them. "No, just to talk," Ethan told us as Stiles walked up.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, your hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles said, making me smirk, but the twins ignored him. "You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Ethan said. Stiles and I scoffed, "Yeah, absolutely not!" We say. "That's hilarious, though." Stiles continues.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Ethan said, and I shook my head. "You beat his face into a bloody pulp! That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles said.

"Oh yeah. Thanks for that pain, by the way. Felt great." I told them sarcastically.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked them. "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden explained. Isaac and Rami walked up, with Rami putting his arm around my waist. "I can think of one," Isaac said.

"Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now." He said, and I smiled. "I like that idea," I said, staring down Aiden. "You want to try." He said in a low growl flashing his blue eyes and canines.

I smirked, stepping forward, growling with Isaac, ready to take the omega down. But Scott stopped Isaac while Rami stopped me. "Down, girl," Rami whispered, then kissed my neck.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you. Especially Nena, who is usually always right in her judgment of people. And frankly, neither do I." Scott said, and then the five of us walked away from them. As we walked, I turned back to them, sending them a sarcastic smile. Then wave a little before flipping them off. Rami grabbed my waist, turning me around and making me laugh as he kissed my head. "Naughty girl."

We entered the school and saw toilet paper fly at us, making me smile. "What's with the toilet paper?" Rami asked. "It's Devil's Night. The night before Halloween when the students prank the teachers. It's fun. Especially when we prank Coach." I explained to him as we got to my locker.

"Sounds fun." He smiled. "Trust me, it is," I told him, grabbing the needed books and closing my locker. We walked over to Scott and Stiles, who was in the middle of a conversation.

"Nena, please tell your brother to go over there and ask out Kira," Stiles told me, pointing to Kira, who was at her locker. "Why won't you? I know you like her." I asked him, smirking. "Right now?" He asked. "Why not?" Rami asked with his arm around my shoulders.