𝐒𝐈𝐗

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Guys, back off! You can get your gear tomorrow. If anyone sees Garrett, you notify the police immediately. Then tell him he's off the damn team!" Coach said as Liam, and I walked past him and the team by the locker room. We were about to turn the corner but saw Scott talking to Dad, making me grab Liam's shoulder to stop him. "Stay here."

"Dad, really- we're okay." Scott said, and Dad shook his head as I approached them, "I should've been here. And I said I would be at the games." He said, and Scott shrugged slightly. "Well, I mean, this was just a pre-season scrimmage... I didn't even tell you about it." Scott said.

"But I promised your mom I'd be around so she could pick up some double shifts at the hospital. I should've been here." Dad said, and Scott nodded slightly. "You're here now." Scott and I told him, and Dad was about to say something, but Parrish pulled Violet out of the locker room in handcuffs with Stilinski following them.

Violet glanced at Parrish's name tag before tilting her head slightly in thought. "Jordan Parrish?" She asked, making Parrish look at her, "Deputy Parrish." He corrected. Violet looked at Scott and me as they started to walk past and smirked before she and Parrish walked around the corner where Liam stood. "Have fun in prison," I said, smirking as Violet glared at me.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" Dad asked as he nodded towards the bag in Stilinski's hand, "Yeah, it's a thermo-cut wire." Stilinski said, and Dad nodded before walking in the direction Parrish went. "Parrish, hold up!" He called out as Stilinski, Scott, and I followed him, but Scott and I stopped when Liam walked around the corner.

"Kira, Rami, and Rosalie took off. Stiles told them about Lydia cracking the second part of the Deadpool." Liam said, and realization crossed over Scott's features, "Her mom's on it. And the Castillo's are on it." He said, and Liam sighed. "Everyone's on it." Liam said, making us look at him, "You're not." Scott said, "Not yet. There's still another third, right?" Liam asked, and I nodded and went to say something, but we started to hear Dad and Violet's conversation over.

"Thermo-cut wire is a very unusual weapon, Violet. Now, we've got a file at the Bureau on something similar...used in over a dozen murders." Dad said, and Violet shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here." Violet said, making me roll my eyes.

"Maybe we should call your parents, then. Oh, no... That's right - you don't have any parents. That's why they call you the Orphans." Das said, making Violet's smirk fall before Parrish pulled her away. "I see where I get my attitude from now," I said, smiling proudly at my father.

"We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett." Dad said, and Stilinski nodded, "Coach, I'm gonna need both their locker numbers... And someone find me a set of bolt cutters." Stilinski called out, and I looked at Scott and Liam.