𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"They were like shadow demons?" Delilah asked. I was over at the Castillo house after the party at Derek's loft and getting attacked by shadow ninjas. "Yeah, and they were skilled fighters," I said as we sat in the living room.

"Ninja shadow demons. Just when you thought Beacon Hills couldn't get any weirder." Rose said, shaking her head, and we all laughed. "They seem to be going after anyone connected with the supernatural. But not only did they go after Aiden and Isaac but Lydia as well." I informed Delilah.

"Mom, have you ever heard of something like this before?" Rami asked his mother. Delilah shook her head, "No. I've never heard of anything like this." She said.

I could see her thinking, and she let out a deep breath. "But I can call your father, and I've him look in the archives. See if it has anything remotely similar to the shadow demons." Delilah said, and I raised an eyebrow. "Archives?" I questioned.

"It's a small library of practically every supernatural creature our pack has ever encountered," Rose explained, and I nodded. "Wow. So like a bigger version of the bestiary?" I asked, and they all nodded. "Cool," I said. "Stiles would love that place." I continued, making them laugh.

"Let's hope that Scott and them can figure out why these guys are after us," Rose said, sighing. "Well, he's at Argent's house right now. Apparently, he might know about what they are or what they want." I told them, shrugging. "Guess we'll have to wait and see," Delilah said, and we all nodded.

⚡️

"So then, she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in."Stiles said as we walked into the chemistry room. Stiles walked towards the board only to find the coded message gone making him frown slightly.

"It's gone... Okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key," He said as he ran over to the closet and pulled out his keys before shuffling through them, unable to find them. "What the hell? I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning."

"The key you were talking about last night?" I asked, and Stiles nodded

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles asked, and Scott and I shook our heads. "No, you just told us about it. We never actually saw it..." He said, and Stiles sighed.

"We were here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Stiles said, and Scott nodded slowly. "So, you unlocked the chemistry closet, so Barrow could hide in from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" Scott said slowly, making Stiles sigh.