𝐓𝐖𝐎

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Senior year. Can't wait to see what the next big bad supernatural creatures come to ruin it for us." I said, making Rami, Liam, and Rosalie laugh. The four of us walked through the front doors of Beacon Hills High, meeting other students walking the halls.

"Oh, come on, Nena, have some hope for us this year," Rosalie said as she and Liam held hands. I shook my head, "Have you learned nothing being her the past year?" I asked the younger girl, who sighed and shrugged.

"Good point," Rosalie said, making Liam and Rami chuckle. "I'm sure it can't be that bad. Right?" Liam questioned, then Rami threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close. "Guess we'll just have to wait and see," Rami said.

With that, the bell rang, signaling everyone to get to class. "See you guys later," Rosalie said as Liam waved at me and Rami as we waved back. "Later," I said before turning to Rami and puckering my lips for him to kiss, which he did with a smile. "See you next period." He said after our quick peck, and I smiled. "Love you," I said, walking away.

"I love you too," Rami said back. I turned back to him smiling and sent him a kiss, which he pretended to catch and put in his pocket, making me giggle.

I walked into AP bio and smiled at Lydia and Kira, who sat at a separate desk before sitting at the table beside Lydia. A few seconds later, Scott sat down next to Kira, making all of us girls look at him, confused.

I looked at Kira and Lydia, who both gave me a look, making me sigh softly. "Hey, Scotty, bubs?" I asked, making him look at me, "Are you in the right class?" I asked, making his eyes widen slightly. "AP Biology?" He asked, and I raised my eyebrows as Lydia spoke, "Do you know what AP stands for?" She asked, and he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Advanced Placement." He said before opening his textbook to show highlighted sentences and sticky notes. I hummed slightly, looking at Lydia and Kira, impressed, before the teacher walked in. "Are you trying to steal my spot as the smarter twin?" I question him with a playful glare, making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Welcome to AP Biology! Let's see who's awake. Can somebody tell me what plasmids are?" Ms. Finch asked as she leaned against her desk, "Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules often used in cloning proteins." Lydia said, and Ms. Finch nodded.

"Nicely stated, Lydia. Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach via parietal cell production of an alycoprotein?" Ms.
Finch asked, and Lydia went to answer but stopped when she realized she didn't know it. I raised my hand slightly, making Ms. Finch look at me, "B-12." I said, and Ms. Finch smiled and nodded.