𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Is it them?" Scott asked as he, Derek, and I stopped and looked at sets of footprints. "We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek said as I glanced around. "Is that gonna make it easier or jaded to catch them?" Scott asked.

"My guess is it's gonna be harder." I say. "I don't know." Derek said, and I could feel that he was getting irritated. "Derek... I saw Boyd try to rip two kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone that they find?" Scott asked as we both stared at Derek. "Everyone and anyone."

🌑

I see Cora toss Isaac into a tree, making him fall, and I would have laughed if we were in a different situation. Scott and I jump over him and kick Cora in the stomach. Cora growled at us, and she turned to Derek, seeing him step up and growl at him. He roared back at her making her turn around quickly and run back into the woods. This made us take off running after her again.

A while later, the four of us stood around as Scott had just ended a call with Stiles. Apparently, Lydia found a dead body at the pool. "This doesn't make any sense. The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. We haven't tracked them anywhere near there." Derek stated, making me agree with him.

"Derek, they killed someone." Scott said, and Derek shook his head, not wanting to believe it. "How are they moving so fast?" Derek asked. "Derek-" Scott started, but Derek cut him off. "They can't be that fast on foot!" He said.

"They killed someone. Some totally innocent kid is dead... and it's our fault." Scott said, and I shook my head. "No, we don't know for sure yet if it was Cora and Boyd. So let's not judge them yet." I say. "It's my fault." Derek said, sighing. "We need help." Scott speaks, and I see Derek glance at Isaac. "We have Isaac now."

"I mean, real help!" Scott said, making Isaac look at him offended. I put my hand on Isaac's arm, reassuring him. "They're too fast for us, all of us. They're too strong, too rabid..." Scott said, and Derek shook his head. "We'll catch 'em." He said.

"What happens if we do? We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up?" Isaac asked, and Derek sighed, "Maybe it would be easier just to kill-" Derek started, but I cut him off. "No. That's not what we're gonna do. We aren't killing Boyd or you're sister, who I'm sure you're dying to hug Derek. We're not killer's remember." I said, looking at Derek. "What if it's the only thing to do? If we can't even catch them, what else can we do?" Derek asks.

"Find someone who knows what they're doing." Scott says, and I look at him. "Who?" Derek asks, and Scott looks at him. "Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves."