𝐓𝐄𝐍

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"What did she say?" Stiles asked once his father walked out of his office and over to him and Lydia, "Hard to tell. There were words- I'm not sure there were actual sentences." He said, making Lydia sigh. "Nothing." She said, leaning against a desk, "I think we need a psychologist. Or a medium." Stilinski said, making Stiles hummed slightly.

"Is she even competent enough to be charged with something?" Lydia asked, and Stiles shook his head slightly. "If she is the Benefactor, then she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale vault as well as being competent enough to blackmail Brunsk into helping her, and competent enough to create a giant hit list and pay money for its completion," Stiles said, and Stilinski nodded in agreement.

"This girl's practically a criminal mastermind." He said, and Stiles nodded while Lydia sighed softly, "There's gotta be a reason why she would do this.." She said. "I'm only interested in the 'why' if it tells me the 'how," Stilinski said, and I nodded slightly while crossing my arms over my chest, "You mean how to stop it," I said, and he nodded.

"After what happened to Scott tonight, this thing's still going. The payments could be automatic. And, as long as the killers are getting paid- and paid very well- that list is gonna keep getting smaller." He said, and Lydia nodded, "We don't just need to stop the Deadpool..." Lydia said, and I sighed.

"We need to stop the money."

💵

"Kira found Brett. They're fine, but we've got to go." I said as Scott and I walked downstairs to where Liam sat, "More assassins?" Liam asked as he followed behind Scott and me.

"Maybe a lot more..." Scott said, making Liam raise his eyebrows, "Different than the ones who just tried to set us on fire?" Liam asked as he slowed to a stop. "I think so, yeah.." Scott said before he and I stopped when we noticed Liam stopped and set the helmet that Scott gave him down.

"How about we take you home?" I asked as we walked back over to Liam, and Liam sighed and shook his head, "I'm not like you..." He said, and Scott shook his head.

"Not yet-" He started to say, but Liam cut him off, "I don't mean I'm not strong, or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control- I mean everything else. You and your friends... you try to protect everyone." Liam said.

"Have you been doing this the whole time? I mean, how are you all still alive?" Liam asked, making me suck in a deep breath and looking at Scott as he glanced at me. "Not all of us are..." Scott said as he looked at Liam.

"Let us at least take you home. Vienna can drive us." Scott said as he set the helmet down, and Liam sighed and nodded slightly.