𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

"Hey, sorry I'm back so late. I was closing up at the animal clinic. I got more hours to earn a little extra...money." Scott said, walking into his room. I was sitting on his bed with a defeated look, and Mom stood before me with her hands on her hips. "How much more did you need?"

"This is payment from the Deadpool. We found it in Garrett's locker." Scott admitted to our mother. "This belongs to Derek? So, you two are just keeping it safe for him in a gym bag underneath your bed?" Mom asked, and I sighed. "How long have you had it?" Mom asked, and Scott sighed, "Too long."

"You know you have to give it back." Mom said, and Scott nodded. "I was going to." He said. "Do I want to know why you haven't?" Mom asked, making Scott and I glance at each other. "Because of you." We said, looking back at her.
"Me?" She said and sighed, "You mean because we've been struggling a little?"

Scott shook his head, "Mom, we're struggling a lot." He said, and I nodded. "We heard you on the phone with the electric company how you're three months behind on the payment," I said. "Scott, Vienna, you two can save people's lives, but you cannot save them from life. Life is full of struggle." Mom told us. "But it doesn't have to be!"

"Honey..." Mom started, but Scott cut her off. "Do you know what just one of these can do?" He asked, grabbing stacks out of the bag. "This gets us a new roof...And this pays for Stiles' MRI...This pays for Eichen House...And this one means you don't have to work the double shift at the hospital and come home totally exhausted." Scott explained then Mom pulled out a stack with blood on it.

"What about this one?"

💵

Rami and I were walking through the halls at school as it was our free period when Rosalie crashed into us. "Woah, slow down, speed racer," Rami said, helping Rosalie steady herself. "Where are you off in a rush?" I asked her, chuckling. "Liam." That is all she said before running off again, making Rami and I turn to each other before following her.

We end up in the weight room just in time to see Scott pull a heavy weight off Liam's chest. "If you don't want to be with us, that's okay. But don't push your friends away, too." Scott said as Rosalie stood next to her mate, then Scott walked out. "You okay?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"I know this is a lot to take in but don't push us away. Me and Scott know what you're going through. We've been through it. You can talk to us." I told Liam, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I know, Nena." He said quietly.

"Like I told you, anytime."

💵

Third POV
Rami was at his locker putting his books away when he felt a presence next to him. Turning, he found a guy he's never seen before, looking at him up and down. "Can I help you?" Rami asked him, and the guy chuckled, shaking his head. "Do I know you?" Rami asked, closing his locker.