𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⦿ ◎ ⦿

⦿ ◎ ⦿

I catch Scott and Stiles' scent as they run into the station. I glanced up to see Stiles staring at us with wide eyes when Theo noticed and ran over, taking his belt off in the process. He got down next to me and got his belt around Lydia's waist, and I moved her hands before he pulled it tight to help the blood flow stop more than before.

"Stiles. Stiles. Stiles, come on." Scott said, trying to get Stiles's attention, but he kept his eyes on Lydia. She looked up at him to see his worried look, and she nodded slightly, "Tracy...
Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy. Find Tracy. Go." Lydia said, and Stiles hesitated momentarily, "Stiles go!" I shouted at him, making him look at me, then followed Scott.

🧬

"Stiles, Vienna." Mom said as she walked up to us, making us turn around, "How bad is it?" Stiles asked. "Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life." Mom said, making Stiles and I look over at Theo.

"All right. She's about to go into surgery, so it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about, or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Mom asked, glancing at everyone. "It was the tail." Kira said, making Mom look over at her, and I nodded, "Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." I said, and Mom nodded before walking off.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others- the guys in the masks." Malia said, making me look at her confused, "What men in masks?" I asked.

🧬

"A Werewolf with the talons of an eagle- possibly a shapeshifter known in Eastern mythology as a Garuda," Deaton said, then pulled out another jar. "Tracy's claws. The unmistakable claws of a Werewolf." He said, then pulled out another jar, "But, a Werewolf who also bears the venom and the scales of a Kanima." He said, and I raised my eyebrows. "What do you even call that?" I asked as I looked at the jar with the talons.

"Personally, I call it terrifying. But, at the moment, I'm more interested in how Tracy was able to get across the mountain ash." He said, and I nodded slightly, "I thought nothing supernatural can do that." I said, and he nodded. "As did I. So, if Tracy was able to cross the mountain ash and no one supernatural can do that..." Deaton said, and Scott furrowed his brows.

"Tracy's not a supernatural." He said, and Deaton nodded, "Exactly. If she wasn't born, and she wasn't bitten, she had to have been made." He said, making me raise my eyebrows. "Made? That's a thing?" I asked. "Someone is trying to make supernatural creatures with non-supernatural means. And, whoever they are, they're somehow managing to blur the lines between science and the supernatural." Deaton said, making Scott and I glance at each other.