Foiled Rescue

Upon approaching the anteroom, they were greeted by Kaminari. Before Sora could process it, she and Yuu were dragged to a victory dance with Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero. Her ears perked up when she heard Bakugo mattering something about Midoriya's Quirk to him.

She stopped and looked back at the thunderstruck Midoriya. " What... did he mean?" As Yuu approached her, she only shook her head. She couldn't tell him. It wasn't her secret after all.

________________

As they went into the anteroom, they were greeted by the rest of their class who already passed. Asui gave her and Uraraka cups of juice and told them where to find the keys to take the targets off.

Yuu looked around, counting them. " Only 9 are left outside."

" Everyone... do your best." Her red eyes lingered on the large screen showing the process of the test as the remaining spots were reduced to ten.

The whole of class 1A held their breath, awaiting the results when suddenly a certain blue laser glowed across the sky. " Aoyama-san?"

Soon after he launched his laser, all of their class were steadily scrapping their victory one after the other. Before they knew it, all of their class had passed.

As the test came to an end, they all cheered. Sora and Uraraka were hugging each other, bouncing with joy. " Everyone in UA passed the first test!"

Yuu breathed out in relief at that. " Thank god."...

________________

The remaining of class A quickly caught up with them in the anteroom, as they got off their targets and helped themselves to some refreshment while retelling their side of the test, Mera's voice incurred their focus towards the screen.

The field they had conducted their test in was being blown up by vicious explosions tearing everything apart from buildings to pipes. The whole area was in rumbles with smoke swirling upwards.

Mera elucidated that they would be required to help the bystanders in the area. " Eh? Bystanders? Does he mean there are people there?" Sora looked back at her friend with horror in her eyes.

" While it's unstable like that-"

" There are people in there," Shoji pointed out, and truly for his words, people were emerging from the debris and ruin much to everyone's surprise.

Mera went as far as to tell them about who they were. It so happened that they were a group of well-trained people to play the role of victim going by the name of Help Us Company. H.U.C for short. " I, for once, don't get these strange names they keep coming up with," Whisper groaned, his eyebrow twitching.

" I'm rather concerned about their strange job." Sora gave a bemused chuckle.

" Right, they would get paid for standing there, screaming and bleeding," Whisper muttered. " This time has all kinds of weird jobs."

" It's a rescue test after all," Yuu muttered while Mera explained about the scoring system. While he said there was a benchmark, he never said how much and never mentioned how they would be awarded points or who would be scoring them.

They had 10 minutes before the start of the exam. Everyone went either to check their equipment, use the loo or tend to some bruises they had during the first test.

Yuu heaved a tired sigh as he slumped down on a chair, his face crestfallen. " What's the matter?" Sora asked, giving him a cup of water.

" I'm... rather nervous about the coming test..." He said looking back towards the screen. " I mean, we didn't have much rescue training and..."