Festival

I should have known better. Sora half groaned as she checked the time. 9:25 am. He's surely taking his time.

They had already changed into their outfits, ready to step any moment, only Midoriya wasn't anywhere around. Even Aizawa was getting restless. " He said it won't take long but it's an hour already," Sora muttered.

" Why not search for him?" Whisper asked as he floated next to her.

"We can't risk losing any more time." Yuu walked up to them cradling in his arms four small creatures. They seemed like hedgehogs at first glance, but instead of thorns, they had sparkling clear crystals on their backs, gleaming brightly in the light, along with matching bejeweled eyes.

 They seemed like hedgehogs at first glance, but instead of thorns, they had sparkling clear crystals on their backs, gleaming brightly in the light, along with matching bejeweled eyes

" Yuu, is that...?"

" The spirits the effect team asked for. These guys like light so they agreed to help." He turned to Koda and gently deposited them in his arms. They stirred for a moment, trying to find some comfort in their new cradle. " Koda-san, please take good care of them."

" I'll. Thank you so much, Seijin-kun."

Time was ticking and a few minutes were left to the start of the concert. Midoriya hadn't appeared yet everyone was getting worried.

Yuu fiddled nervously with his fingers as he looked at how many people gathered there. " Too much..."

" You're nervous." Whisper heaved a sigh before smiling at him. " Want me to give a hand? With Take Over you won't get that stressed in front of this crowd. I won't after all."

Yuu mulled over it a moment and was about to open his mouth and agree but stopped, his lips pressed into a thin line. " No, it's fine..."

" Huh?" Whisper blinked twice thinking he must have misheard him. Despite how much he complained about Whisper's Take Over and his rude attitude, Yuu was always thankful for it. It made him braver, it made him strong. For him to refuse it now of all times.

" Everyone else is as restless as I am now," he said looking at the rest of the class. " I, want to go there as who I am right now, and have fun with all of them."

" Yuu..." Whisper couldn't conceal the small smile appearing on his face.

" Still..." Yuu's purple eyes met with Whisper's beady ones and smiled. " I want you by my side too."

Whisper's eyes sparkled for a moment but he quickly folded his arms and looked away. " Guess I'm obliged after all. A mentor never leaves his disciple's side." Yuu's smile broadened at that.

" Everyone! Sorry for being late!" Midoriya called as he ran to them.

" Midoriya-kun! What were you up to?" Iida shouted. " The performance will start any moment!"

" I'm really sorry..." He said haunching over to catch his breath. Then he stood up, head raised high. " Let's do it!"

10:00 am.