Class 1A in I-Expo

The older girl showed them to a rather fancy cafe where they sat down, ordered their drinks and the girls enjoyed telling Melissa about their internship. The blonde marveled upon hearing all of their stories.

The two boys and ghost took another table where Yuu was comforting a rather relieved Midoriya. " It's alright, everything is cleared up now, Midoriya-san."

" Though you might want to be more careful from here on," said Whisper.

" I still don't know what did I do wrong," As Midoriya questioned, a hand dropped glasses of juice before them.

" Thanks for waiting."

" That voice..." Midoriya and Yuu turned around just to see a certain blond with a zigzag of black running across his bang in a waiter suit. " Kaminari-san!?"

" And Mineta-kun?!" Upon seeing the short boy with ball-shaped hair, a chill ran down Sora's spine. The embodiment of lust of their class seemed to follow them wherever they went.

" What are you two doing?" Asked Jiro who wasn't any less surprised to run into the duo than the rest of them. Kaminari flashed them a thumbs up as he explained that they had applied as staff for the expo. Sora was sensing other thoughts from the shorter boy. It was soon proven as both boys begged Midoriya and Yuu to introduce them once their eyes fell on Melissa.

These two... The girl sighed as she pinched her nose tightly.

" What are you standing around talking for?!" A voice shouted, disturbing the two boys who had posed around to impress the older girl. Before they knew it, Kaminari and Mineta had fallen down by Iida's, their class president, feet. The blunette was quite irritated upon witnessing his classmates slacking during their work hours.

" The ever so earnest class rep." Whisper snorted.

" I come from a family of heroes, so we received an invitation from I-Expo." When asked, Iida explained as he turned back to them, moving his arms around like some robot. " But my family was busy, so I'm the only one who came."

Yaoyorozu was surprised to hear that. Seeing how her father held some of I-Expo's sponsors' stock, she too was given an invitation. And since her parents couldn't come, she decided on taking two of her classmates. Sora could recall when they picked the two winners with a rock-paper-scissors game which she obviously lost. She didn't expect to receive an invitation of her own a few days later though.

Their other classmates were on the island too, but they would only be allowed to tour the venue when it was open to the public. Melissa was more than eager to jump at the opportunity of accompanying them and showing them around the island.

Just at that moment, they heard a loud rumble and the ground beneath them shuddered for a second. The past few months made them tense and think it was a villain attack, it only worsened when Midoriya spotted the plume of smoke climbing out of one of the pavilions, a rocky mountain one. It took Melissa a few moments to calm them down. " It's alright, don't you worry. It's just an attraction."

" I'm not sure attractions are supposed to emit fume." Protested Iida, his chopping motion growing fast it was hard to see his hand anymore.

" Fair enough, why don't I take you all there," Melissa said with a bright smile.

________________

Needless to say, Kaminari and Mineta couldn't join their little excursion. So it was only the eight of them. Melissa flung her arm at the attraction which consisted of several synthetic mountains and waterfalls flanked by bleachers for spectaculars. As they reached it, Kirishima's face, their spiky red-haired classmate, smirked at them through the hologram screens hovering overhead.