Emergency Drill and Revelations

Endeavor's battle was the topic of the whole school the next day. Everyone was talking about it on their way to school, in the corridors, and even in their classes. Yuu and Sora caught a few students re-acting a few scenes.

Even in their class, Kirishima was mimicking the man's final standing. " You think realizing Endeavor's son is our classmate would hold them back out of consideration but..." Sora looked worriedly at the door. She couldn't forget the sight of Todoroki that night. It was probably the first time she ever saw him disturbed like that.

" It won't change that what Endeavor had done was amazing." Yuu was skimming through his phone. " So many people ought to change their opinion on him eventually."

" Oh right." She said leaning her elbows on his desk. " And don't forget the pink-haired boy. He was the one cheering for him to the very end."

" Yep, it was thanks to that boy that the rest of the civilians managed to calm down at last." Whisper rubbed his chin.

All three of them snapped when Todoroki entered through the back door. Midoriya and Iida were the first to stroll to him, asking about his father.

" It sounds like he's not in a serious condition," The boy answered.

" Thank God." Midoriya and Sora chorused.

" You can be proud of your dad, huh, Todoroki?" Said Mineta.

" Yeah... that's true." And he took his seat. Yuu stared at his back, he could tell the boy still had complicated feelings about his father. It doesn't seem like something that could be forgotten easily. But surely, he was overcoming it.

" Hey, the bell rang a long time-" everyone looked at the front of the class as Aizawa walked in. He broke off when he realized everyone was already in their place. " All right. You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are."

" Who do you think is playing around!" Whisper objected and Yuu had to stuff him under the table to not bother the teacher again.

" From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now for today's homeroom-"

Suddenly an alarm blared off across the room along with two light bulbs that flung themselves out of the wall and flashed in red, casting a red hue on everything else. The blackboard was also covered in a warning. The whole class stood on edge for a second. "Emergency drill. Emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated U.A. High School grounds. Hero course class 1A is requested to report."

" An emergency training." Yuu blinked up at their teacher.

" Is that what he meant by kicking the class a notch." Whisper phased through the desk.

" For a moment I thought it was true." Sora sighed.

The shelves built into the wall slid, ladened with their costumes. " Please change into your hero costumes and head to the scene as soon as possible."

The whole of them stood on their feet and Iida's voice rose. " Let's go, Hero Class 1A!"

" Yeah!"...

________________

Their drill took place on Ground Beta. Just as they reached there, they could see a pillar of smoke swirling and rising up in the distance.

Jiro, Shoji, and Koda, who were acting as the reconnaissance squad embarked on gathering intel. Which were the places that suffered the most damage, were there any victims, and whether there were any villains in the vicinity?

As the rest of them climbed down the building which was the start point, they got their report. " A collapsed building on fire." Sora looked at Iida. " No report of victims?"