The One to Choose Is You

" Midoriya!"

" Deku!"

They all barged into the temporary nurse's office in a rather disturbing racket. They ran by his bed only for them to notice a blond gaunt man standing there. " Oh, nice to meet you..." Uraraka politely greeted.

" Yeah..."

" You're all so noisy. " Sighed Recovery Girl.

" Everyone..." Midoriya said in a hoarse voice. " ... What about the next match?"

" Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, they're taking a break to repair it." Explained Iida.

" It's because you both went too far! Jeez, you should consider those who will be cleaning after you! Either out on the stage or here in the infirmary!" Rebuked Whisper.

" Hope he had more of you to tell him off." Recovery Girl commented.

" That match earlier was scary, Midoriya..." Mineta said pointing at him with a shaking finger. " What pro's gonna want that?"

Asui poked him with her tongue. " I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound."

" And I was wondering why you tagged along." Sora gave the boy a tired sigh.

" But it's true!"

" Be quiet, now!" Recovery Girl ushered them out. " I know you're worried, but I've got to do a surgery now."

That wasn't any help. " Surgery?!" They all freaked out.

" Midoriya-san, I will take care of your soul if something ever happened."

" He isn't going to die Yuu! Don't say something like that!" Sora gave him a chop on the back of his head.

" Go on now, get out of here."

" B-But-"

" Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?"

" Will his injuries be completely healed?"

" Don't worry about that. Just leave it to me!"

Whisper had a tick growing larger and larger on his forehead. " Cut it off all of you!"

Everyone snapped back as the shadow of his enlarging head fell upon them. His eyes sharpened as he shouted his lungs out at them. " What do you think you're doing?! You're interfering with Recovery Girl's work! Just get back already! She'll handle it on herself!"

" Ribbit... Whisper-chan... Is scarier than usual..."

" Get a move soldiers! Form a line and get back to the box!"

" But-"

Whisper pressed his forehead against Mineta's who dared to protest. " What were you about to say, short soldier!"

" N-Nothing..." The boy sweated.

" Well, off you go then! "

" Sir! Yes sir!"

________________

 Iida and Shiozaki's much didn't take more than a second. Iida managed to force the girl out of bounds in a moment using his Recipro Burst.

Sora didn't think she will have to enter that soon. She stood on her end of the stage, staring into the eyes of Tokoyami. Dark Shadow has strong offense and defense. I've seen that during the USJ incident. She gulped. Facing him isn't easy. So my only choice.

" Start!"

" Dark Shadow!"

" Got it!" The shadow-like creature emerged from Tokoyami's abdomen and aimed for her. She barely managed to dodge him when twirled around and clawed at her back.