A Labyrinth

8:30 am

They were there, standing outside of the headquarters. Sora's heart was pounding violently. Was it fear? Was it excitement? Or was it the small hope that she might grasp that would lead her to her lost father? She couldn't tell.

By the time the chief of the police was about to ring the bell, someone came rushing from the inside, crushing the door and still going for those standing behind it. They moved quickly, Fat, Midoriya, Sora, and Aizawa hurriedly pulled a few policemen out of the way of danger.

" What do you want?" Sora looked back at the person who came out, taking his appearance for the first time. He was huge. That was sure. She would have to fly so she could look him in the eye. He was wearing a bird-like mask with a curved beak and he was strongly built. When he stood, he blocked up the door.

" What do you people want?!" He shouted, thrusting a punch at Ryukyu. There was a strong impact, and smoke and dust covered the area it was hard to see and the air shock held everyone in their spots.

" Ryukyu !" Sora flapped her wings hard, trying to push the cloud of dust that fell upon them. But a pair of larger wings did the job and a great dragon was standing before them, holding the villain that attacked them at bay with the metal clue Ryukyu was usually wearing over her face.

"Ryukyu Agency will take care of him!" The dragon said and it was like a call for them, Uraraka, Asui, Sora, and Hado rushed to help her.

" Sora!" Sora looked back at Yuu. She gave him the best smile she could master under such circumstances and shouted back at him. 

" Yuu, save her! Save Eri-chan! I know you can!"

And she flew to join her teammates while the rest rushed through the broken door as Ryukyu kept the villain restricted. As expected, there were underlings left there and they were eager to put up a fight against them despite the police showing them the search warrant.

Some of them were tackled by heroes as they rushed on towards the door. Police kept the flood of Villains at bay with their shields while opening a way for the heroes.

Amidst the clamor, Yuu felt as though he was drowning. It was hard to keep up with the rest as they wrestled their way in between the gangsters attacking them. Fat Gum's large back was getting further and further from him. So they want to hold us back. Could it be they knew we were coming? " Regardless..." His fingers found the blaze of blue flames by his side.

From the corner, blue fire erupted before Kyubi jumped out of it, hauling Yuu on her back and leaping over the heads of the horde of people. It took her no time to catch up with the rest of the heroes at the front door. " It's an emergency! Excuse us for not taking off our shoes!" Fat Gum called as they barged through the door. The mansion was considerably large so Kyubi didn't have any trouble running along the corridor.

"I wonder if someone leaked information to them. I feel like they're all gathered in one place for some reason..." muttered Amajiki.

" If someone had, I think they'd be avoiding us more smartly. They should all be used to working together with one will already," retorted the chief.

Yuu pondered on that. Why go through the trouble of holding them back in the first place? If they had known they were coming long enough to rally their allies, then it would have been easier to escape already. What do they want to accomplish?

Nighteye stopped right beside a vase perched on some kind of a low surface carved in the wall. He pushed the thing away and started pressing on the wooden boards in a certain order. Yuu could see the wall backing a few centimeters before opening to the side. "Some clever way to hide a secret passage gotta give them that." Whisper was impressed.