Heroes Rising: Fight

By nighttime, Shoji and the rest who were left to fight on the beach caught up with them at the shelter. They embarked immediately on helping upon reaching the threshold. Ojiro and Sato were too working hard despite them receiving so much damage from fighting Chimera.

Kyubi and Dark Shadow were helping shepherd the inhabitants and organizing them before the food table when Yuu passed them while he was carrying the boxes of ingredients to the kitchen along with Sero.

They left the hall and walked through a rather narrow hallway, passing the rooms where the people settled for the meantime and where the injured were being healed. From the crack of the door held ajar, he could see Todoroki and Shoji helping with tending to them, their Quirks were the most helpful. Bakugo and Midoriya on the other hand were as still as when Yuu first brought them there.

" Seijin," Sero called out for him and Yuu snapped, realizing he was standing for too long before that room. With an apology, he caught up with him and together, they pushed through the double door of the kitchen.

" Sero-kun, Yuu, thank you," Sora said taking the boxes from both of them and setting them on the counter where she distributed the ingredients before beginning to chop some potatoes herself.

" How good is it that this island had an abundance of food," Asui pointed out.

"We're saved because the residents kept those in stock," added Whisper.

" What happened to the villain they caught?" Ashido asked worriedly. Of course, the sight of Kirishima and Kaminari pulling along a villain was concerning.

" Ah, he's locked in the machine room," as Sero said that, Yuu recalled how they restrained him there using large chains and cuffs in the said room. " But no matter how much we question him, he doesn't seem to tell us anything."

" It's no use worrying over that now." Sora's head shot up from the pot she was checking. " What we can do is help those people and protect them the best we can. What we have to do wouldn't change whatever we may hear from him. So let's focus on what we could do now."

All of them nodded their heads in understanding before they returned to their respective tasks.

________________

When the people of the island fell into deep slumber, exhausted by the events of the day, class 1A was awake and with wide eyes.

" I will first give a report of the current situation." Iida embarked on explaining the situation to them once all twenty of them gathered in the prep room. Sora sat between Ashido and Uraraka while Yuu crouched next to Todoroki, his eyes half closed, the brunt of his Quirk taking effect.

" Are you sure you don't want to take some rest?" Whisper asked him as he fought to stay awake. Yuu then pointed at Kaminari and Yaoyorozu.

" I can't. Everyone is giving it their all. I can't be the only one who rests."

" Yuu..."

" For now our highest priority is to protect the inhabitants." Iida drew their attention back to him. However, that seemed like a feat from a fantasy world, for the villain they were against managed to harm and damage Midoriya and Bakugo that much on his own.

" The one we faced was really skilled." One look at Todoroki, Tokoyami, Ojiro, and Sato's battered state made Yuu shiver just imagining what that one was capable of.

" Even if you say we should fight, Yaomomo, Seijin, and Kaminari overused their Quirks, so they can't fight..." Jiro stated, worried for her friends.

The situation was dire, they had three villains on the loose and even if they ambushed all together, there was no way they could deal with them much to their dismay. They were short of solutions and options. Even the drone sent by Yaoyorozu would be reaching the mainland in six hours, so they needed to hold their ground against the villains for that much time and more.