VS Bakugo

Sora rubbed her now bandaged arms. The wounds Dark Shadow caused ended up being quite deep. She was thankful Recovery Girl could heal her that far without sacrificing much stamina.

All that is left is Kirishima and Bakugo's match. Whoever wins will be my opponent. As soon as she reached the booth, she could see Kirishima fall to the ground in a strong explosion. " It already ended?" She said settling in her seat next to Yuu.

" This one lingered more than the rest if you ask me," Yuu stated.

" Anyway, that means that your next opponent will be..." Whisper trailed.

Sora gulped as it downed on her. "... Bakugo-kun, huh?" She laughed awkwardly. " Yuu, if I die, take care of my soul."

" Not that again," Whisper sighed.

" Do your best, Sora-chan." Uraraka inclined her head to look at the red-eyed girl.

" Even if you tell me..." She sweated.

" You made it to the best four, right? You can do it. Just give him some of your karate moves," she said waving her fist in the air rather excitedly.

I would love it if it was as simple as that. Sora gave a halfhearted laugh.

" Oh, by the way? Is Midoriya-kun still in the infirmary? And Iida-kun?"

" Iida is getting ready for his match against Todoroki," said Ojiro.

" Midoriya-chan didn't come back yet," added Asui.

" I see..." She looked back at the arena, her heart drumming. Please Iida-kun, hold our match as back as possible.

However, her wish didn't come true. The match began just when Midoriya joined them. And it started with Todoroki cornering Iida with ice before attacking. Iida managed to dodge using a long jump, and with his Recipro Burst, he managed to land a hit on Todoroki after he made him unbalanced.

" That must hurt." Winced Whisper.

While still recovering from the hard hit, Todoroki tried to freeze him but Iida dodged again, grasped Todoroki by his shirt and rushed to the white boundary. Yet, he halted when his mufflers were plugged with ice before he was totally frozen.

" Iida-kun is immobilized! Todoroki-kun wins!" Midnight announced.

Sora felt sorry seeing her friend's frustrated face. But she didn't have much time to solace him. It was her turn next and she had to hurry down to the entrance. Her friends wished her good luck as she left the Box.

________________

On her way to the arena, her heart was beating louder than her footsteps. She could swear even Bakugo could hear it. It wasn't just because of whom she was against. She hadn't much time to recover her energy, she would be reaching her limit sooner. And after reaching so far, it would be frustrating to lose.

They both entered within the lines, Bakugo's face sullen as ever while hers was kinda sweaty, stress visible in her eyes as she met Bakugo's cold ones. Even if he stood there still, he looked as intimidating as always.

" Deku-kun, what do you think of this match?" Uraraka asked.

Midoriya placed a finger on his chin as he started murmuring. " From what I've seen so far from Shirogane-san, her physical strength matches that of Kacchan. Still, his Quirk is the real problem here. It will be hard to immobilize him or make him give up so her only choice is to push him out. Yet that's rather hard with Kacchan's skills. Dragging the match too much isn't a good option for her too, she said she has a limit to how much she can use her Quirk while Kacchan's gets stronger by the minute in a fight."