Aftermath of USJ

" I've found you."

It was a mirth whisper by their ears. Sora reared her head, her heart throbbing rapidly. I didn't hear them approaching!

As they looked over their shoulders, they glimpsed a man with 2 pairs of extremely black eyes, fangs protruding from his mouth and 4 palps coming out of his back. He was held upside down by a hardly visible thin thread.

" Wha-"

Before Tokoyami could speak, the person behind them sputtered a mass of thick gross white gel that pinned him and Koda to the wall, gagging them at the same time. They struggled against it but little they could do. The person then shifted his attention to Sora flying overhead, having managed to avoid his trap when she flew up.

" Oya... Seems I've messed one."

She flicked her eyes at Tokoyami for a moment and then back at her opponent before she sped away from them, her wings flapping hard against the wind as she squeezed herself in between buildings.

" Fast I see."

Her eyes widened when the grey head spider-like man was catching up with her. It seemed he could shoot silk threads from his pedipalps and he was using them to swing from one building to another. "Running away. You're abandoning your friends already?"

Sora exited the side alleys and flew over the main street.

" There she is!"

" Go after her!"

She ground her teeth as the villains followed after her.

" You're not running away!" With a large swing, he threw himself over her body, his sharp palps clutching tightly to her they cut deep into her skin. She jolted around, trying to buck him off her back, however, it was to little effect.

" Just one bite and we will be over!" She screamed in agony, feeling his sharp teeth tearing through her shoulder. 

It's no use...

She thought back at Tokoyami and Koda whom she had left behind.

This is not an opponent I can face the way i'm now...

She thrust upwards, whirling around with great speed the spider was knocked away from her due to the force. He used a thread to pull himself back towards a building and clung on to it. " What's with that just now! Her speed and strength increased!"

" Your Quirk must be a bless."

You're wrong, Kaminari-kun...

She thought as she flew down in front of her attacker, panting heavily for air. The utterly black eyes widened when they saw her form. " You... What..."

It's not...

Her arms were covered in grey feathers, her nails grew to claws, and the right half of her face had feathers jutting out of it.

I hate it...

" What... Are you..."

A lightning bolt illuminated the silhouette of the girl, staring thirstily at the villain like some predator.