A Joint Training

" Yuu?" The boy snapped as the girl by his side looked down at him. " You feeling alright?"

" Ah, I'm fine." The boy smiled softly at her.

" Then let's go. We ought to head to the eatery. Otherwise, we won't get a table." Yuu stood up and followed her. On their way to the eatery, he was pondering on it. Should he ask her about it? About how she feels about him? What did she like about Todoroki?

" Sora..." His quivering lips finally parted.

"Mhmm..." She merely hummed, still walking before him, not looking back at him. Yuu rubbed his hands uneasily, he didn't think asking her would be even harder than facing spirits and ghosts.

" Go on! Ask her already!" Whisper hissed in his ear. But of course that didn't escape Sora's sharp ears.

" Ask me what?" She said finally stopping and looking back at him, her head cocked to one side. " Are you sure you're fine Yuu, you don't seem so?"

" I'm fine." He affirmed. " Sora..."

" Shirogane." Sora blinked and looked back at the side just as Todoroki called her. " Could I... have a word with you?"

Sora hesitated, she looked back between the two boys. " Go on." Yuu nodded with a smile. " I'll get there first then."

Sora bowed her head, her hands clapped over it. " Sorry, I'll catch up soon." And she rushed over to Todoroki.

Yuu looked after them as they walked down the hallway. I know she is better off with him... He gazed as she turned to the other boy and smiled, talking nonchalantly. But why does my heart feel this heavy...

" Yuu..." Ignoring the ghost, Yuu continued to the eatery.

________________

" Why asking me of all people?" Sora raised an eyebrow.

" You were there with me during the internship and if anyone knows it best, it's you, after all, you could see auras. what do you think?" His eyes were fixed on her red ones.

This isn't a question you should ask me of all people. My answer would be yes of course. The girl sighed. Of course he wouldn't know that. But one thing she was sure off, his aura was the real thing. He was serious about it, even if he himself didn't show it. " Yes..." She told him...

________________

Unbeknownst to them, Hagakure had heard the whole thing and rushed over to the eatery. " I told you!" She shouted as she sat between Uraraka and Ashido. " Sora-chan has a crush on Todoroki-kun! And he asked her out too!"

" What!?" Both girls choked on their food and Jiro quickly passed them cups of water with her earphone jack.

" Hold on, what are you three talking about?" She asked but was ignored.

" I'm sure of it! I've heard them with my own ears! Todoroki-kun told her that she ought to have known since they had their internship together and Sora-chan said yes!" Hagakure was shouting her lungs out.

" But then... What about Seijin-kun?" Uraraka looked nervous.

" What about him?" Asked Jiro again.

" It seems Sora really didn't think of him any more than a childhood friend." Ashido looked down." And to think I talked big yesterday and had his hopes high."

" It wasn't your fault, Mina-chan," Hagakure reassured her.

" That's true, don't blame yourself." Uraraka put a hand on her shoulder.