126-130

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 126: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 126: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A few days later, Chen Zhongyan's sentence came down, because of corruption, bigamy, and abuse of women, he was dismissed and sentenced to 20 years of labor reform.

Although Yuan Jiangxue's crime was not as high as Chen Zhongyan's, he was also sentenced to ten years of labor camp.

Even Chen Yue, as the son of Chen Zhongyan, was temporarily suspended. As for when to resume his job, we have to see when the investigation is clear.

The matter came to an end here, and then there was the issue of Chen Chao's attribution.

The little guy of Rou Dundun has moved out of the compound and lives here temporarily with Shen Shuwen. Chen Zhongyan was dismissed, and the house will naturally be taken back to the state. It is definitely inappropriate to live in the original place.

Chen Yue took the things in and swept his eyes around the room: "This place is still too small. Lingling is fine in Haishi now. When she comes back, you can't ask Chen Chao and Chen Ling to live in the same room."

It's time for teenage girls and young men to avoid suspicion. Besides, the two of them already have conflicts, so they can't fight all day long if they are put together!

"I don't want to live here." Little Fatty muttered silently, sitting with his back to the person.

He listened to Chen Yue's arrangement in his ears, but he felt uncomfortable. Chen Chao didn't even understand what was going on. Parents quarreled and quarreled. Why did they go to prison for arguing? It will be difficult to see each other from now on.

Chen Yue and Shen Shuwen are also very sorry to Chen Chao. Yuan Jiangxue does owe them, but Chen Chao is innocent. Not to mention that Chen Chao slapped Lingling last time. , but the heart is not bad, and I know how good it is.

Little Fatty puffed up, sulking with himself, but if you asked him to say what to do, he faltered and couldn't tell.

Gu Nian's white knuckles poked his face, and as soon as they touched him, the little guy shrank back, turned his head and glared at her. Seeing this, Gu Nian not only was not angry, but also found it funny, so she went to poke her hands again. She finally understood why Brother Chen was always playing with her. It probably meant the same thing as playing with a child, so it was fun.

Soft creatures are sullen even when angry.

Shen Shuwen looked at him, but felt a little pitiful. There was something wrong with Chen Chao in the past. When he got angry, he just screamed. Now that he is so quiet, it can be said that he is very restrained.

Children are very sensitive and know that they have no support and have to rely on others, so they will show their most obedient side.

To tell the truth, Shen Shuwen felt awkward to let Shen Shuwen raise Chen Chao. The woman Yuan Jiangxue made a mess of their house, and now she has been punished, she still has to take care of her children, why is she so aggrieved?

"Chaochao, if you really don't want to live with me, why don't I send you to grandma's house?" Shen Shuwen discussed.

Chen Chao panicked, and his anxiety and unease completely exploded, "I don't want to go to my grandma's house either, woo woo woo... I don't want to go anywhere, I want to go back to my own home... ..I just want to follow my mom and dad..."

Chen Yue and several others fell silent, no one answered the question, just gave him time and space to vent. Chen Chao is not too young, he should know that Chen Zhongyan and Jiangxue can't be by his side like before, and he must learn to be independent sooner or later.