46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 46: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 46: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cheng Baiji was determined to leave, but for the sake of her own sister, she reluctantly joined the table.

It's a pity that he sat on the side like a sect without even a smile, which made the old village chief and Aunt Hong, who had already complained about this marriage, even more uncomfortable.

When the bride and groom made their speeches, the old village chief simply got up and went to the yard to smoke.

The reason why the wife's brother-in-law looked like this, he knew in his heart, was nothing more than a wrong family, or the girl's grandfather, why didn't he come to have a drink! It's a pity that the **** at home just can't understand people's words.

He was beating and beating, scolding and scolding, the child was going to die or live, what else could he do except close his eyes and admit it?

The old village chief sat at the door, listening to the noise in the house, and let out a long breath.

The banquet at the old village chief's house was well organized. Gu Nian glanced at it and saw that there were several meat dishes, even in the city.

I heard that the big herring inside was picked up by Zhang Chunlai from the village next door and salvaged from the frozen lake. Two or three big fish came to the table, and the villagers spoke in a much louder voice.

Chen Yue doesn't have a heavy appetite, and spends most of his time eating.

"Niannian, this one has no fishbone."

"This dish is also good. Didn't you eat a few mouthfuls of this little cabbage last time?"

"Do you want me to add some more rice for you?"

Cheng Baiying sat on the main table and watched the people who were useless to please Gu Nian at the beginning. She felt that this was the moment that reflected her forbearance the most.

Turning her head to meet her brother's cold eyes again, Cheng Baiying was exhausted.

To put it bluntly, this is a wedding that is not favored by relatives and friends.

Except for the people who came to simply eat, and Zhang Chun to himself, not many were happy after the whole wedding.

Cheng Baiji stayed up until the end of the wedding and left without saying a word to Cheng Baiying.

Cheng Baiying came out with the food prepared for Mr. Cheng, and what he saw was the back of his younger brother striding away.

"Bai, Bai Ying...I will treat you well."

Zhang Chunlai appeared beside Cheng Baiying at an unknown time and patted her on the shoulder soothingly.

Cheng Baiying's face was stern, and it took a long time before she could barely show a smile.

She must not be wrong, and it won't take long for them to know that it is not her who is at fault.

After dinner, there was something in Chen Yue's camp, so he sent Gu Nian, and when she saw her well, she said goodbye and returned to the camp.

Gu Xueliang watched Gu Nian and Chen Yue get along carefully, and as soon as they left, he finally couldn't help asking, "Nian Nian, you and this Chen Yue..."

Gu Nian thought for a while, but didn't answer directly, only said, "Brother Chen is a very good person. I am an educated youth here, and he has helped me a lot."