37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 37: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 37: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Yue is a very principled and responsible person. He thinks that he and the little girl are like this. If he doesn't speak clearly, isn't he playing a hooligan?

However, when he said it, the other party didn't answer him for a long time.

Chen Tuan, who was not afraid of blood and sweat, had something to fear for the first time.

He didn't even dare to look up at her, lowered his eyes and quietly waited for the little girl to make a judgment.

However, his nervous heart was about to pop out of his throat, and the quilt that had just been sewn was pulled badly where Gu Nian couldn't see it.

It was clear that the two were far away, but Gu Nian seemed to dare to feel the breath of each other, and her face became more and more red.

After a long time, she found her voice.

"Brother Chen, I understand what you mean, but I still... still don't understand my intentions for you, if, if..."

The little girl was about to cry in a hurry, but Chen Yue kindly interrupted her, "Forget it, you don't have to rush back to me, just think about it again."

As he spoke, he got up, buttoned his clothes, and helped Gu Nian tidy the room back to its original appearance, putting the big box next to the cabinet.

"In the future, don't put the box so high. Fortunately, it was me who smashed it."

"Okay, I'll take it down."

Gu Nian sniffled, suddenly feeling sour in her heart.

It seemed that apart from Chen Yue, no one would take care of her feelings more than their own.

But she was afraid that if she just depended on Chen Yue, it would hurt him even more.

In her previous life, Gu Nian seemed to be a learning machine, or an experimental machine. She clearly divided the feelings between people.

If she is good to her, she will be good to each other, and if she is bad to her, she will return it.

Only forgot to learn what to do when a person is so good that he even puts himself behind.

She lowered her head in despair, thinking for herself how to repay Chen Yue's feelings.

Suddenly, a warm, dry hand came over her head.

The man's low magnetic voice was comforting, "Don't worry, I have time to wait for you to think clearly."

Gu Nian nodded, raised her head to meet his serious eyebrows, she suddenly smiled and felt relieved.

Chen Yue's eyes dimmed, he calmly looked away, took a step back and kept a safe distance from Gu Nian.

The warmth on the top of his head disappeared, and Gu Nian suddenly felt uncomfortable, and felt a little lost in his heart.

Gu Nian thought that after she and Chen Yue finished talking, Chen Yue should not appear for the time being.

No matter how she said it, she had already rejected the other party.

Unexpectedly, Chen Yueren did not appear, but the shadow of Chen Yue was everywhere around Gu Nian's life.

At noon, the little nurse came over with the lunch box and handed it to Gu Nian, "Well, did the same person deliver it yesterday? I didn't see anyone, so I left it at the nurse's station."