156-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 156: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 156: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Less than ten days before the new year, Mr. Cheng passed away. Hearing the bad news, Gu Nian hurriedly bought a ticket and rushed to the village of Kuoshan. Chen Yue was too busy at the end of the year and could not be with him, so Gu Nian sat alone. train.

Chen Yue sent the person to the train station, and stood on the platform to say goodbye to Gu Nian Yiyi Yiyi. He was obviously a person with few words, but he became a talker in front of Gu Nian.

Gu Nian was not impatient at all. When he said a word, she responded, and the people who watched the same carriage sighed with emotion. The little couple has a really good relationship.

"Little comrade, you and your husband have such a good relationship. You are also here to visit relatives in the military region?" She spoke from a young **** dressed in a simple manner. Seeing the large and small bags in her hand, she probably had just visited relatives and wanted to go back, so she didn't know what to do. There is this question.

Gu Nian shook his head and smiled, and took the opportunity to sit down in the seat, "It doesn't count, I originally studied in Beijing."

"That's good. It's going to be New Year's Eve soon. Maybe I can spend it with my husband. It's not like us."

The lesbians sitting together are all military wives from the same place. They can only stay for a few days when they come to visit relatives in the camp. They will go back before the New Year. This is the normal state of most military wives.

"Who says it's not, there is usually a family visit during the Chinese New Year, but this time I don't know why, it seems that I have been very busy. I haven't seen our family member for a few days and have a good rest."

"My family is the same. Every day we meet at dinner time. In the morning, it's gone before dawn."

Gu Nian listened with a smile, thoughtful. Chen Yue seems to be busy these days. The husband and wife can only meet at night when they live together. Chen Yue should really have no time, but as long as she can, she will not be allowed to go back to the mountain village alone.

An idea flashed in Gu Nian's mind, but unfortunately it was too fast to be reflected in time.

Forget it, take one step at a time, if there is anything, she must advance and retreat with Chen Yue.

When Gu Nian arrived, there was a gloomy cloud in the ward where the old man Cheng was. Cheng Baiji knelt in front of the old man Cheng, his eyes were blank, and he was completely lost.

Cheng Baiying couldn't even enter the room, so she could only kneel at the door of the ward. She didn't look too much when she heard the movement, and she looked a little dazed.

The sister and brother said that they were not too big, and they were still children. They didn't understand many things, so they relied on Qinzhou to help them take care of the funeral.

"Baiji... Your condolences, Mr. Cheng definitely doesn't want to see you like this..." Gu Nian stood silently beside Cheng Baiji, feeling that all his comforts seemed pale, the Cheng family was there In ten years, only the three of their grandparents and grandchildren stayed, but now Mr. Cheng has gone, as if the Cheng family suddenly stepped over.

"I know, Senior Sister." Cheng Baiji's voice was hoarse. He opened his mouth and wanted to cry, but the tears couldn't flow. It turns out that when people are really sad to a certain extent, they can't even cry, and they feel numb. like a walking dead.