151-155

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 151: (one more chapter)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 151: (one more chapter)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
So Cheng Baiying turned on the long-awaited mode on the farm. Every time a postman passed by, she would look around, but every time the postman would leave silently in her longing eyes. The light in Cheng Baiying's eyes went out little by little, and finally disappeared.

Grandpa Cheng was originally very angry with this granddaughter, who has always been obedient and obedient.

The old man put on his clothes and wanted to persuade the people sitting at the door to go back, "Bai Ying, it's cold, it's okay for you to sit like this, go back and wait, grandpa will watch for you."

Cheng Baiying was indifferent throughout the whole process, neither speaking nor doing anything. She stared straight in the direction of the path, knowing that after the postman came, she would not come again, but she couldn't help but look forward to it and was reluctant to let go of any possibility.

"Bai Ying!" Mr. Cheng's physique was not good. After being blown by the cold wind, he kept coughing.

"Grandpa, go back first." Cheng Baiying's voice contained sadness. She sat on her knees and buried her head deeply into her knees, as if this could temporarily separate her from reality.

Mr. Cheng was so angry that his face was blushing, and he really couldn't persuade him to go back to the house first. He was afraid that both his grandparents and grandchildren would be ill, and there was no one to take care of them.

"Lao Cheng, your granddaughter is still waiting!" The companion who was sent down together next door raised his head and asked.

Old Master Cheng sighed, his whole body hunched a lot.

He was looking forward to his granddaughter more than anyone else to pass the exam this time. Mr. Cheng knew that his granddaughter was arrogant and was afraid that he would be inferior to others. After so many years of delegating to the farm, it had hit her hard enough. Even good results.

Afraid, afraid, the bamboo basket was empty.

"I heard that Baiji was admitted. Although it is not Qingda University, the university is also in Beijing, right?" The man glanced at Cheng Baiying and asked in a low voice.

He didn't mean anything else. It was a great event for anyone to be admitted to university. Hearing that he didn't come to congratulate him, he was sorry for their love for so many years.

But he should never tell Cheng Baiying about the premise, it's the same as the "pregnant woman effect", Cheng Baiying's whole body is like a "college entrance examination" radar at the moment, even if the distance is far away, even if the other party deliberately lowered his voice, " The word "college entrance examination" still deeply hurt her.

Cheng Baiying stood up abruptly, and under the astonished eyes of the old man Cheng and the man, he returned to the house viciously, and before entering the door, the door slammed into the sky, which shocked the two of them.

With an embarrassed look on the man's face, he kept apologizing to Mr. Cheng.

Old Man Cheng waved his hand and raised his voice, "It's not your fault, or I've been so used to her over the years, so narrow-minded that I can't even tolerate my younger brother's success. Baiji has passed the entrance examination, and the university is in Beijing! In a few days I invite everyone to have a drink!"

Then there was another sound of smashing plates and bowls in the room, and Mr. Cheng was stunned, and his heart ached badly.

When Cheng Baiji received a call from the farm, before he came out of the joy of being admitted to the university, he opened his mouth sweetly with a smile: "Hey, I'm Cheng Baiji, what's the matter with you?"