96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 96: Find a doctor for Lingling
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 96: Find a doctor for Lingling
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Gu Nian came back this time, she felt quite emotional. She felt that Wang Lili and Cheng Baiying were two extremes. One took men too seriously and had to marry each other even if they endured being exploited, while the other took themselves too seriously. Chong, a good man like Zhang Chunlai, except for the difference in birth, really can't go wrong. It's too bad to meet Cheng Baiying.

But this time, most of the feelings are bystanders, and Gu Nian doesn't know what will happen when it is his turn.

Thinking of this, Chen Yue's figure suddenly popped out of her mind.

Gu Nian blinked, forcing himself to return to his senses.

"Senior sister, what are you thinking? Shall we go back?" Cheng Baiji couldn't sit still at the educated youth station, for fear that his sister would suddenly jump out later. How to face Zhang Chunlai.

He originally thought that Cheng Baiying and Zhang Chunlai would not be able to go together because of their personalities, but he never thought that it would be his sister who didn't want to.

So when Cheng Baiying got married, no matter how her grandfather and him persuaded her, she turned a deaf ear. It turned out that she had made up her mind from the beginning.

Gu Nian looked up at him, "I don't care, I'm afraid that some people leave their hearts but stay here, and they will be scolded by my dad if they don't pay attention to work. Don't say that I, the senior sister, didn't remind you."

Cheng Baiji was a little embarrassed, but the senior sister really guessed him right, and it was hard for him not to miss his sister when he went back.

Gu Nian smiled and said, "Since you're worried, just wait until things are settled before leaving. It just so happens that I haven't been back to the town yard for a long time. Let's go and see how my herbs are going." Can't tell back.

Cheng Baiji nodded honestly, he definitely couldn't live in a small courtyard with his senior sister if he was alone, he just went to accompany his grandfather during this time, and he left this time and didn't know when he would come back. It would be best if his sister could figure it out. , I can't figure out what he's doing.

Gu Nian returned to the county seat that day, standing at the gate of the small courtyard holding the key, people were still a little emotional.

But only a few months have passed, like years have passed.

Not only has the mountain village become unfamiliar, but even this small yard has become a lot unfamiliar.

Gu Nian raised his hand to open the lock, and suddenly there was an exclamation in his ear: "Gu Nian? Gu Nian, are you really back?"

Du Yingnan still had sassy short hair, dressed in a uniform and rushed forward eagerly, her arm was placed on Gu Nian's shoulder, and the other hand rubbed her face vigorously.

"It's been so long since you left. I sent you a telegram last time, why didn't you get back to me?!"

"Ah...I, I didn't see it." Gu Nian could even return Chen Yue's letter, and the telegram sent by Du Yingnan was probably buried in many unread letters.

Du Yingnan looked at Gu Nian carefully with the eyes she had seen for many years as a criminal investigator, and decided that she really didn't see it before letting go.

The handsome girl muttered to herself, "I just said that if you see the appointment, you will come back, how good our relationship is!"

"Yes, yes, Mrs. Ying, if you really have something to look for me, can I not come back?" Gu Nian patted her to comfort her in a low voice, "However, what exactly are you looking for me for?"