141-145

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 141: (Second update, first)
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 141: (Second update, first)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The college entrance examination has nothing to do with Chen Yue and Gu Nian. One has studied in the military academy and is currently serving in the army. Chen Yue has done a good job, so he will not be admitted to the university. I just skipped the college entrance examination.

But there are many people around the two who want to take the college entrance examination, such as those educated youths who used to know in the village of Kuoshan, for example, the Cheng Baiji brothers and sisters, and even Gu Si.

Gu Si knew the news of the college entrance examination, but she went back to Beijing to tell her. At that time, she thought that this might be a way out, but she went to the waste collection station to get all the books. Recently, there is no one. Looking at it, she almost jumped up with joy when she heard the news of the college entrance examination.

After the Gu family lost the house they had previously shared, everyone crowded into the small house that Gu Guoqiang gave to Gu Nianzhun.

However, there are many family members. The elder brother and his wife plus the children have four members. Fan Juxiang refuses to live with her daughter. Gu Si and Gu Xueqin have jobs, so they all live in dormitories. When the news of the college entrance examination came, Gu Sicai heaved a sigh of relief.

She brought leftovers home from the state-run hotel as usual, and met Gu Xueliang face-to-face, thinking that Gu Xueliang had a good homework before, Gu Si mentioned it.

"Brother, did you listen to the radio today?"

"No! The factory has been busy recently. How can I care about listening to the radio and running around with me!" Gu Xueliang was originally an apprentice in the machinery factory, and he can rely on his craftsmanship to eat in the future. Although he retired from the factory As a high school student, I quickly found a new job, but this time I was a handyman, and the position was not as good as before.

The so-called handyman is to do all kinds of work, running around all day to fill the busiest job in the workshop, but the salary at the end of the month is also the least.

Gu Si looked at his eldest brother's thin face and felt a little distressed, knowing that he was under a lot of pressure.

"Brother, I heard it said on the radio today that the first exam will be held in October, and now it's September!"

"Are you serious?"

Gu Xueliang glanced at his sister in surprise. He knew that Gu Si had always planned this way. He thought it was just a little girl's wishful thinking, but he didn't expect that there would be a time when it would come true.

"Of course it's true. It's been said on the radio that it can be fake. If you go to the workshop tomorrow and listen to it, I don't think this news will be broadcast once."

Gu Xueliang nodded, eager to try. He looked down at the palms of his hands. Over the past few months, his hands were so rough. When they touched the faces of the big tiger and the small tiger, the two little guys often shouted that their faces hurt. There will be a turnaround...

Gu Xueliang felt as if his whole person was stepping on the clouds, and the whole person had an unreal feeling.

When the two returned home, Gu Si cooked all the dishes brought from the state-run restaurant in one pot, and then brought out a few pasted cakes and a few bowls of batter, and the family had gathered around the table.