11-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] TBGDADFP » Chapter 11: The key evidence is not good, it's no use begging me
The Big Guy Dressed As a Delicate Female Partner [70s] Chapter 11: The key evidence is not good, it's no use begging me
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wang Lili choked for a moment, and she forgot to wipe her tears all over her face.

The police came to the door, but it really made things worse.

No matter how she doesn't admit it in her heart, she is indeed stealing Gu Nian's things. If Gu Nian insists on this matter and insists on sending her to prison?

No, no, we must not make things worse.

Gu Nian took two steps forward, taking Wang Lili's whole body into her eyes.

She smiled and said, "Why don't you talk? I'll give you the right to choose, you can see for yourself, do you want me to report to the police, or take out everything yourself and let us take a closer look?"

Zhao Wenhua didn't believe that Wang Lili would steal Gu Nian's things, and felt that Gu Nian was aggressive.

But this is no longer a matter of Gu Nian and Wang Lili. Gu Nian has brought everyone in. If you don't give everyone an explanation today, they will probably look at Wang Lili differently in the future.

Besides, what if Gu Nianzhen went to the police?

Once you get involved with the police, it's nothing to worry about, and people with a heart will make up several kinds of them.

If the public security took Wang Lili to the police station for questioning, no one would ask what she was doing. They would only remember that "Wang Lili went to the police station".

Everyone knows that Wang Lili is his fiancee.

He didn't want to be stared at by people with strange eyes every day he stayed in the village.

"Lily, don't be afraid. What you haven't done, in front of everyone, no one can frame you. Why don't you just nod your head and ask someone to search?"

Zhao Wenhua self-righteously found a step for Wang Lili to go down, but he didn't want Wang Lili's nose to be crooked.

Gu Nian glanced at them and almost laughed.

She suppressed a smile and asked, "How is it, have you thought about it? Don't delay everyone having dinner."

Sun Hong nodded: "Hurry up, hurry up, I'm hungry."

Li Guowei: "Wang Zhiqing, look..."

The big guys all spoke up and urged them. They felt that Gu Nian did a fair job, and that so many things were stolen, they were still calm when they spoke.

All the options were handed to Wang Lili, if she still refused, she really didn't know what to do.

"Lily..."

Zhao Wenhua nodded, implying that she could agree.

As for Jiang Yaping, she just stopped talking.

She didn't know if this was true, but she was afraid that Wang Lili would be friends with her while stealing the things her parents sent her.

Wang Lili's heart was in a mess, like a needle pierced.

The person who should be on her side the most, turned against the water first.

It's hard to ride a tiger at this moment, what else can she say?

He had to grit his teeth and bluff, "You can search, don't break my things, or I'll report to the police too!"